Do you like those cute hamsters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hamsters?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kinda

• They're stupid

• I'd kill one if I saw one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ♥ hammies! I had 2, but they died, but my parents say that when my bird dies, we might get another hammy. :puroperatchi:

Oh man, I have a messed up hamster story x.x

Here goes:

I started off with two female hamsters.

My mom's co-worker had a son with a hamster but he had to get rid of it, so it went to me.

My friend's neighbor breeds hamsters and I wanted one. I ended up getting three of them, all female.

I later found out that one of the three I got from the neighbor was a male. x.x Two of my hamsters ended up pregnant so I put them in their own cages. One had 5 babies, and the other had 6. After they were born I took them to the pet store to get their genders determined. 8 females and 3 males.

So I ended up having 4 males and 13 females x.x' I got three large aquarium tanks and put 6 females in one, 6 in another, and the males in the last one. The one I got from my mom's co-worker had it's own cage.

One of the males I had ended up getting loose. My neighbor found it dead in her living room.

Eventually they all started fighting and soon turned vicious, so you couldn't pick them up and move them. They ended up killing each other x.X'

The one in the individual cage died from old age. She was 4 when I got her.

I'll never own another hamster. My friend has a similar story about his chinchillas.

I like hamsters, but only to look at.

[SIZE=12pt] Even though I am allergic to them, I love them.[/SIZE]

I have had two.

One was a beige and white teddy bear hamster named Fuzzy.

The other was a beige and white regular short hair hamster named Speedy.

If I touch them, and touch my eyes after, they get swollen up...x_x

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back