Do you like to write stories?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl1

Reaction score
I just love to write stories! I start off with an idea, and I get carried away. In school when the teacher told us to write a story at least a paragraoh long, I'd get carried away and make it one page long, or two pages. Here's a story I made up myself.

Hope you like it!

The Necklace Curse

Yesterday afternoon at recess I saw this really weird purple necklace shimmering in the grass. I decided to wear this thing but it feels like it's chokeing me to death. It's really small for me but I thought it looked pretty. I'm not crazy for Jewlery but I like it so no more questions asked. As I walked into my kitchen, I see my blabbing sister Courtney. Always talking on the phone to her boyfriend or her friend Kate. "So do like want to come over for dinner? Or do like want to go out to a Diner or something?" I heard her blabbing her head off. She will shut up sometime soon... I hope. Now that I've been wearing this necklace, strange things have been happening, like my head got stuck in the toilet and when I went to go look out my window, I realized no glass was there, so I fell and rolled off the roof. And when I changed in my PJ's I found a Spider in it. Things are getting a little strange around here. The next day I actually asked my sister for HELP. I told her that this stupid necklace won't come off. She had soooo many different ideas, that these were almost going to kill me. She tried burning the necklace off with a torch. Then she wanted to throw me in a rock pile. And then she got the scissiors and cut it. But then all of a sudden, it grew back. And it wrapped around my neck. This will never end! "Niki, time for breakfast!", mom yelled. "Okay", I moaned. "Hurry up we got to get to the Jewlery store quickly!" Then my face fell. Jewlery wasn't my thing. THE END

Post your own story!

Last edited by a moderator:
She went to Starbucks, going there to try and clear my mind. That always helps. She laughed at herself at the thought of Starbucks helping her, but she walked on. When she got there, she thought the walk probably cleared her mind, but oh well. When she was rummaging through her bag for her wallet, she met him. Thats was it. She bumped into Jason Sherp, and she thought he was wonderful. Hair of golden brown, eyes like the bluest waters. "I-I'm sorry," she managed to stutter out. "I am Jessica Parks." She felt him looking at her as she looked down. "I'm Jason Sherps. Nice to meet you," he said. They both knew they were perfect for each other, but neither of them were brave enough to say it. After they both got their coffee, they sat down together. "So, come here often?," Jason chuckled out, trying to start a conversation. "Actually, yes. I come here a lot when I have a bunch of things on my mind. SATs, you know. Hows your studying going?" she asked. "Well, I haven't really done much yet....Hey do you wanna study together tonight?" he said. This was it. He asked her out! "Sure" she replied. "I will be there at 6:00 third table in the library." she said. "Meet ya there!" Jason replied.

That is only chapter one.

Sorry, but this topic should be in the Library Section. I know it could be in here, but there is a whole section where people post their stories and team stories like this one

This is a topic asking people if they LIKE writing storys, and if they WANT to post them.

I myself am actually working on a novel. I can't reveal much about it, but I can say that each character has one or more personality traits that I have (the main character is most like me). I'd give a sample, but I don't feel that the content is appropriate for TamaTalk. Sorry, guys.

Boy Dieseases

Melissa looked up into the heavenly sky. She felt pain.

She couldn't live on like this. Too much sorrow filled her heart.

It was killing her.

Why? Why did she feel this way?

She had a pretty good guess why, but it was a silly reason.

But how come was she so depressed over a BOY?

Melissa walked quietly down the school hallways. Her caramel brown hair fell in front of her face.

She heard the usually perky morning voices of the other students.

"Just another day." she sighed, finding her locker.

She placed her backpack in, and took out her homework.

It was a heavy load.

On the way to Math class, Melissa bumped into Nikki.

"Watch it!" Nikki cried, pushing back her dark brown hair. She placed her pretty hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry." Melissa said, trying to make her way past Nikki.

Nikki wouldn't let her pass. "Look what you did! You smudged my nailpolish."

Melissa could care less. She shrugged her shoulders and walked in the opposite direction.

She'd have to take the long way to math class.

High school wasn't easy, and LORD; did Melissa know it.

Nikki was the school's most popular girl.

And heck, she knew how to get attention.

Why did Melissa have to be stuck there anyways? It was an awful school.

She had no friends.

Well, she had one.

That friend was Chrissy Baker.

Melissa hurried through the door of her math classroom, and bumped into somebody on her way.

"GOD! I'm SO sorry." Melissa said, panicing.

The boy, who turned out to be Jack, smiled and said, "It's ok. I'm not hurt."

Melissa held her breath. He was actually talking to her!

It was a miracle! Melissa has had a crush on him for two years.

"So, I'll see you around then?" Jack said, starting to walk off.

Melissa could feel her face turning red. "Ok." was all she could manage to say.

That was part one of one of my stories. I've written thousands. I LOVE writing! I have a story that I;m going to publish soon, but I don't want to share it with anybody on TT. Why? Just incase somebody steals it I guess...! :angry: But it's called, "Finch" Look for it in stores someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it too. I am just lie you in certain ways TGD!

I do hip hop like you to..

I love it too. I am just lie you in certain ways TGD!
I do hip hop like you to..
^-^ Yes, we're quite similar if you think about it! We both have close personalities, we both do hip-hop, we both love to write.... :angry:

^-^ Yes, we're quite similar if you think about it! We both have close personalities, we both do hip-hop, we both love to write.... :angry:
LOL my long lost sista!

LOL did ya read chapter one of my writine above? It is sorta similar...weird...

LOL my long lost sista!
LOL did ya read chapter one of my writine above? It is sorta similar...weird...
LOL! :(

Yes I did. It was very good!! :angry: You could be a writer someday. Weird...they are sorta similar. :angry:

Does RP'n count!? I don't really like to write stories, the least read them unless they catch my interest.

I was a top writer in my school in Elementary (I just started Middle School a year ago XD And we never had to write a story so yeah) And I am the top typist in my class. I just don't like writing even if I have a thing for it.

Nice story though!

I know. I wish to be a writer, and/or a teacher. Mainly kinder gardeners.

I know. I wish to be a writer, and/or a teacher. Mainly kinder gardeners.
Omg....o.o'

Same with me! I wish to be a kindergarten teacher, writing in my spare time. ^.^ Thats so cool we want to be the same thing!

Cool but freaky...maybe your my twin I never knew...LIKE TWITCHES!

TGD and BrambleClaw, I used to do hip hop and I like to write stories too. How weird.. :angry:

I write this one storuy called, "A Life Story" It's about a girl name Aroara with speacial powers who was put into a adoption home as a baby. No one reall liked her in that city, only one girl and her name was Lily. They both get adopted and stay friend and everything, but something bad happens. You'll just have to read it. I post it in tamagotchi fan fiction. (Though it has nopthing to do with tamas. :angry: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back