Do you like v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
I bought a v5 tama but soon I decided that I hated it. So I gave it to my frend on her bday,'coz she wante it sooooo badly. I wanan know if I'm the only one who hates it? ;) :D :wacko:

At first i liked it then i hated it then i loved it baack~~~AnD NOW MY TAMAS ARe A TAD SUCESSFUL~~~YAY!!!!

I hate the v5's as well. Some features are okay but other then that, their just an overall unexciting tamagotchi

I am not a big fan of the V5's.

It got boring really quickly for me, & I didn't particularly like the fact that you raised a family of 3 Tamagotchis.

I prefer it with just one Tamagotchi.

& I really, really don't like the games on the V5. Dx

Oh, & also: I find the pixels on the V5's screen are a lot 'lighter' & not as bold if you compare it to the screen of another version of Tamagotchi.

Eh, the V5 is oookay... At first I thought it was kinda cool, but after a while, I just got so bored with it...

Raising a family is a cool concept for tamagotchi but I wasn't thrilled with the exocution. you should be given the option to choose how many tamas are in the family. Also the pixels are a lot harder to see. I prefer my v3 over most other kinds of tamas, with the exception of the originals that came out in 96-97. I'll always love those c:

I thought it was a pretty good version,I agree,it was a pretty cool concept but one of the things that I dislike is the souvenirs,they just look at it,and the items are that exciting.They had some pretty cool characters though.I also prefer the "pause" feature then the travel show.

I HATE THE V5!!!

It sucks so badly!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

THE SCREEN, THE CHARACTERS, AND HOW WHEN I THREW MINE IN THE WASHING MACHINE IT BROKE SO EASILY THE SCREEN FLEW OUT

OF THE SHELL!

Sorry for my spazz attack but I HATE THE V5!

I didn't mind the v5 that much, but I felt it was one of those versions that had to be raised alongside another Tamagotchi otherwise it could get quite boring.

I'm in the middle, for me the V5 was an OK Tamagotchi but I liked other versions better. I liked the idea of raising 3 characters at once because I only run 1 Tamagotchi at once.

:.Chloe.:

Im telling u, V5 and its shape pulls u in but it turns out

its just boring. Its boring because the special iems do the same thing, u have the same games:and

the characters are easy to get with enough bonding points. V5 is so easy to figure out and is boring

U can get to the 99th gen in under a month lol XD

Also, when u play with it, the design is the only thing that makes me smile at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back