Do you like Vannessa Hudgens?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really like her. No offence. please dont get mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like her. (only on one of her songs she swears... wasn't expecting that from HER. 0.o)

No offense, but I REALLY don't like her, I don't think she can sing or act.

~Tama_Girl6

She has this "why am I listening to this voice" when she should have "Why am I not listening to this" voice. Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone with my opinion. Though she is kinda good at acting. :D

I don't think she can really sing,honestly!All the Disney girls are going singers!Sorry.They just fix her voice.That's my opinion!Don't be offended!:)

I like her. Not a lot though. LOL, I'm listening to Never Underestimate A Girl right now! :D

She has this "why am I listening to this voice" when she should have "Why am I not listening to this" voice. Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone with my opinion. Though she is kinda good at acting. :p
:D Yup! In a weird way you are making alot of sense. :D

locky458

Everyone is entitled to their own oppinoins, so here is mine.

I personally think she isn't a very good vocalist or actress.

I am a boy so NO!!
She is preety HOT though!!

Anyone have her number?? lol
As we can see we know who you love! x) 2 John Cena avvies!

Like Chocosilver said, some people sound people are good being a actress and some people are good at being a singer. In my way.

locky458

As we can see we know who you love! x) 2 John Cena avvies!Like Chocosilver said, some people sound people are good being a actress and some people are good at being a singer. In my way.

locky458
I am a boy so i dont LOVE john cena!! I love him as a wrestler!! Daaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back