Do you like your name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I should just get my name changed to my nickname, since that's all anyone uses. Everyone else (mainly the retarded, immature boys in my class, and people who aren't my friends) just calls me a rude, distorted version of my regular name. x[

Last edited by a moderator:
there's no way i like my name. its MARIA!!!!!!! teachers literally turn me into a musical!!!!!

i wish it was something cool and modern like ALEXANNA!!!!!!!!!!! :p

My name is Lara and I guess I like it. ;)

My middle name is Maree... which is really common where I live. I want to change my last name though, because it is so embarrasing and I hate it! Even the teachers make fun of it! Lol, well I guess I would too if someone else had a last name like mine. :D

[SIZE=7pt]I love[/SIZE] my name!

My name is Jessie, but I get called 'Jess' a lot because my friend Soph likes a guy named Jesse <33

It's an awesome name.

~Peace&Love

My name is Indiana, it fits, but it's a STATE IN AMERICA! Which is kinda good because no one knows it IS a state. :angry:

bad: People call me Indiana JONES.

good: My name is the same as Indiana Evans! :lol: Go me. And my bestie is named Jessica, and so is her bestie. O.O Freaky...

~SG~

P.S: Mum has liked that name for a LONG time, not because it's like Indiana Jones. <.<

I like my name alot. But I am glad i dont have my brothers name. (clifford) just like Clifofrd the Big Red Dog! LOL.

My name is awesome! ( I think) Well my name is David... [SIZE=14pt]JUst like David Cook and David Archuletta!!!!!!!!! WooHooooo!!![/SIZE]

Thats why I like my Name. Its the same as well... THEM!!

I like my name alot. But I am glad i dont have my brothers name. (clifford) just like Clifofrd the Big Red Dog! LOL.
My name is awesome! ( I think) Well my name is David... [SIZE=14pt]JUst like David Cook and David Archuletta!!!!!!!!! WooHooooo!!![/SIZE]

Thats why I like my Name. Its the same as well... THEM!!
That's a good name, alot of people have that name!

That's my dad's name even ;)

-NINJA

Thanx! For saying that

And I kid who went to my school he didnt like his name (Richard) SO he makes everyone call him 'Junior' (which isnt that much better) LOL

I don't like my name that much...Christine. But I like the fact that i get the nicky Christi, which is much nicer. :D

I dislike mine. . . I was gonna be named Marta, which is much better, but no, they give me Loola. .. D=

I'm satisfied with my name. Not the best, not the worst. It's just my MIDDLE name that I really hate -_^ Although, I'm very fortunate I turned out to be a female. If I were a boy, my parents would have named my Patrick. I feel I would get picked on alot, sharing the name with a dumb, fat starfish.

NOTE: My name is Meghan. The only thing I hate about it is how it's spelt. People always spell:

Megan

Meagan

Magen

Meagin

Megin

ARGH THAT SICKENS ME.

I'm satisfied with my name. Not the best, not the worst. It's just my MIDDLE name that I really hate -_^ Although, I'm very fortunate I turned out to be a female. If I were a boy, my parents would have named my Patrick. I feel I would get picked on alot, sharing the name with a dumb, fat starfish.
NOTE: My name is Meghan. The only thing I hate about it is how it's spelt. People always spell:

Megan

Meagan

Magen

Meagin

Megin

ARGH THAT SICKENS ME.
I know how that feels for my name :mimitchi:

Alina is how you spell my name and it's pronounced (Uh-Leen-Uh) Alina :(

Some people spell it

Elena

Elina

Alena

And just those kind of spellings ya know..I always have to pronouce my name or correct my name for teachers or subs.

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back