do you like youtube?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thiss getting good! and i put teletubbies are cute b/c i wanted a ramdom awnser and im wierd.

I love youtube as said before. But the things I don't like on there are the gross videos and ones that have poor quality like I was looking at a Disney world ride on there and it had the worst quality ever sure it's a ride but I've seen videos of the same ride in good quality I mean come on lol the first one I watched the ride was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. But other than that youtube is awesome if there is nothing on T.v I watch Keroro Gunso or Kirby on youtube or something funny. Lol. And Teletubies are kinda creepy o.o!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]Man...What would I do without Youtube! x3[/SIZE]

It's funny to think that about 5 years ago...There was no Youtube! O.O~

I guess I got by pretty good back then...O.O" But now it seems like it'd be so weird without Youtube. x3

I don't really use YouTube that much, only when people tell me about a video on there. There is so much pointless stuff there and I just don't feel like wasting my time with it...

I'm so-so.

I mean, they have hilarious videos and stuff, but the comments drive me crazy. Especially the chain comments. I've been avoiding the comments that are marked as SPAM, because that is usually the chain comments. =\

I love Youtube! It is fun to watch all the different videos, but I agree about the swearing and stuff. There are also a lot of inappropriate ones which is bad. Other than that, it rocks!

I LOVE YOUTUBE! except when people make really dumb videos that don't make any sense. I like the youtube poope though, those are hilarious!

Off Topic: My youtube sn is onemissedcall007 add me if you want!

Sorry, no, I dislike YouTube.

I like Veoh better...way better.

Teletubbies are hella cute. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back