do you like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See what you don't get, is no she is not "Just a normal 15 year old girl" and no it is not "Hard for her" If you were making millions of dollars you wouldn't care about haters, And I bet she is "soooooooooooooooooo sorry" But if that is true, why does she keep doing it? It isn't hard for her, she is a spoiled 15 year old who got lucky because her father happens to be famous and wouldn't do a job unless she was involved. Tell me something bratztroxg, Do you think if her father wasn't famous, that Miley would be Hannah Montana? No she wouldn't because there are MUCH more talented girls out there, and they would have found one. So stop saying she's so innocent and it's hard for her because when you make millions of dollars in 1 week things can't be "soooooooooo hard"
Actually, this is just my opinion, but I completely disagree with everything you have just said. You are turning this topic into a flame war. You just insult everyone's opinion, and you insult Miley. Yeah, I think she would have been Hannah Montana even if her Dad wasn't famous, because she was a GOOD ACTRESS. And she is very sorry, and she doesn't keep doing it. Her friends betray her, because they are offered money to sell her out. And yeah, just because she makes a lot of money it doesn't make everything fine.

I'd rather have friends and people to like me than to have lots of money to buy clothes but have the world hate me. So yeah, actually, things CAN be "sooooo hard" when you have money. Money isn't everything. I hope you see my point now.

Actually, this is just my opinion, but I completely disagree with everything you have just said. You are turning this topic into a flame war. You just insult everyone's opinion, and you insult Miley. Yeah, I think she would have been Hannah Montana even if her Dad wasn't famous, because she was a GOOD ACTRESS. And she is very sorry, and she doesn't keep doing it. Her friends betray her, because they are offered money to sell her out. And yeah, just because she makes a lot of money it doesn't make everything fine.I'd rather have friends and people to like me than to have lots of money to buy clothes but have the world hate me. So yeah, actually, things CAN be "sooooo hard" when you have money. Money isn't everything. I hope you see my point now.
Did you not just see my last post? This isn't a Miley Cyrus fan club topic. No I'm not starting a flame, i am stating my opinion, It might be different than yours but that doesn't make me trying to start a flame. So get used to people disagreeing because that's that thing with opinions :furawatchi: BTW she tried out for Hannah Montana and they didn't take her, she was eliminated until her dad told them to let her do it or he wouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not just see my last post? This isn't a Miley Cyrus fan club topic. No I'm not starting a flame, i am stating my opinion, It might be different than yours but that doesn't make me trying to start a flame. So get used to people disagreeing because that's that thing with opinions :angry: BTW she tried out for Hannah Montana and they didn't take her, she was eliminated until her dad told them to let her do it or he wouldn't.
Your way of speaking is getting ruder and ruder! I'm sorry if that sounded blunt, but I do not see why you just quote anyone who says something NICE about a NICE GIRL and try and put your reasons against them.

But I'm going to try and understand what you're saying. You think that the fact that she has a lot of money makes it OK for her friends to betray her, haters to write horrible stuff about her and post her pictures all over the Internet with catty remarks. Sorry, I beg to differ.

You think she's "cheated her way in to fame" by being offered a position as Miley Cyrus on the TV show. Sorry, I beg to differ.

You think it's alright to say hateful things about a person when you don't even know what they're like, and all you have is a warped media presentation through a couple of mistakes. Sorry, I beg to differ.

You think that you shouldn't forgive someone for a bad picture even when they say sorry? Sorry, I beg to differ.

I guess we just have different opinions. But I will conclude with: Go, Miley! Keep doing what you're doing. You're great just how you are - never let the haters change you.

Your way of speaking is getting ruder and ruder! I'm sorry if that sounded blunt, but I do not see why you just quote anyone who says something NICE about a NICE GIRL and try and put your reasons against them.
But I'm going to try and understand what you're saying. You think that the fact that she has a lot of money makes it OK for her friends to betray her, haters to write horrible stuff about her and post her pictures all over the Internet with catty remarks. Sorry, I beg to differ.

You think she's "cheated her way in to fame" by being offered a position as Miley Cyrus on the TV show. Sorry, I beg to differ.

You think it's alright to say hateful things about a person when you don't even know what they're like, and all you have is a warped media presentation through a couple of mistakes. Sorry, I beg to differ.

You think that you shouldn't forgive someone for a bad picture even when they say sorry? Sorry, I beg to differ.

I guess we just have different opinions. But I will conclude with: Go, Miley! Keep doing what you're doing. You're great just how you are - never let the haters change you.
I don't mean it to sound ruder. I'm speaking my opinion, Get over it. Even The creator of this topic said "this is for all opinions" So i am posting mine, if you are a Miley fan i have no problem, i just am not one

harleyquinnforthewinn im not going to flame you or anybody i made this topic so people could say what they want say whatever you want here but my opinoin is that i like her an her music so im not going to be flaming anyone
That is exactly what the creator of the topic said and i suggest you do the same bratztroxg. you dont believe me check page 1 for yourself.

Ok well my mom's freind works backstage at the Energy Solutions Arena where Miley Cyrus performed for her 3-D movie The Best of Both worlds Concert/Tour. And this little girl got backstage passes. So she came up to Miley and said Hi. Miley leaned over to one of the people who worked backstage and asked, Who's that little b*tch?? And something similair happened to Joe Jonas too. He was swinging his guitar backstage while he was warming up for the concert and his guitar almost hit my moms freind. So Joe's dad who tours with them said, Joe say sorry. And Joe said, I don't have to say sorry. Because you know, I'm Joe Jonas. And His dad got really mad. So that's two reasons why I don't like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. Bunch of fakes and posers.

Ok well my mom's freind works backstage at the Energy Solutions Arena where Miley Cyrus performed for her 3-D movie The Best of Both worlds Concert/Tour. And this little girl got backstage passes. So she came up to Miley and said Hi. Miley leaned over to one of the people who worked backstage and asked, Who's that little b*tch?? And something similair happened to Joe Jonas too. He was swinging his guitar backstage while he was warming up for the concert and his guitar almost hit my moms freind. So Joe's dad who tours with them said, Joe say sorry. And Joe said, I don't have to say sorry. Because you know, I'm Joe Jonas. And His dad got really mad. So that's two reasons why I don't like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. Bunch of fakes and posers.
I dont really believe the part about Joe. But I'm not sure about the Miley thing. I mean I'm a fan of Miley but she's been acting really well I don't know the word for it. But I don't really believe in the thing about Joe. But I don't know.

Yep. Joe Jonas did it too. I'm shocked. Well not really. Its pretty obvious that two bratty teenagers would let fame get to their head and act like their all that.

EDIT: ChellyBell: It really did happen. My mom's freind told her and I was their too listening.

So true, Teenagers just let it get to their heads. Miley would do that, because she's spoiled, Joe jonas i don't know much about so I don't know about him but miley would.

I think Miley has her on and off days where she's in a bad mood or she has days where she's nice. But I don't really know her so I'm not sure. But I also think the same thing with the Jonas brothers. But I don't think Joe would have said that. That sounds like a line tooken from Camp rock.

[SIZE=11pt]HEADS UP EVERYONE[/SIZE]?

No more spiteful bickering please?

Too many ppl think that they have a right to be rude when they state their opinion.

That is not the case on TamaTalk.

If you cannot post your opinion about Miley Cyrus in a polite manner, then please don't post (and please don't spoil for a fight, bringing up the same points over and over to try and get a reaction).

Half this topic has been edited or deleted because members can't keep a civil tongue in their heads... disappointing given the TamaTalk site rules.

If you want to chit chat back and forth with individual members, please use the PM system - that's what it is for.

If you want to post a polite, on-topic remark about Miley Cyrus please go ahead.

If not, please don't particpate further in this thread.

I'm a fan of her music, and acting

But I'm not a fan of Miley the person, just the singer/actress.

She's really ticking me off.

Her music is good, Same with her acting.

I respect her for that.

I used to be a huge fan, But After all these innapropriate pictures she's been taking I've lost my respect for her.

I'm a fan of her music, and actingBut I'm not a fan of Miley the person, just the singer/actress.

She's really ticking me off.

Her music is good, Same with her acting.

I respect her for that.

I used to be a huge fan, But After all these innapropriate pictures she's been taking I've lost my respect for her.
Same here. I like her music, but not her actions.

I used to feel the same way, but lost most of my respect. I only like her music and her show.

I don't like Hannah much though.

Im not a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana fan.

Don't hate her, don't like her.

I have many friends who are her fans.

I don't want to get in a fight so that is all I'll say.

ok so im guessing most people on here exept bratztroxs and me like her but thats ok because thats why i made this topic please keep on posting thanks

i refuse to get sucked into the miley cyrus fan club that consists every girl in the nation. I won't!! she's not that great, she's industry created, and that's it. A teenage girl that they morphed into this superstar who sings their happy little songs.

Latest posts

Back