Do you like...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Tisdale or Vanessa Hudgens

• Ashley Tisdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanessa Hudgens

• Both

• Who are they?

• Cheese!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh..no.

Ashley Tisdale is kind of a fake.

Vanessa Hudgens is a fake, too.

These are just my opinions. Don't be offended by them, plz.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I'm not really sure what to vote... I think Ashley Tisdale is alright, considering she's an alright actress. But Vanessa Hudgens seems like a fake, in a way. The only reason she got famous was from being in Highschool Musical. :kuribotchi: Please don't take my opinion too seriously or hard, because its just what I thought...

I don't like neither of them. Only because they became famous through High School Musical. Also because I don't like their music, I like punk and rock. Don't be offeneded or anything since that's my opinion. I am just saying what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley Tisdale actually had a good acting career before High School Musical in 'The Suite Life' but Vanessa Hudgens only got really famous from HSM and in on her album 'V' her voice was digitally edited to not sound as high pitched as it normally does. But then again Ashley's was probably edited to. xP

I guess I prefer Ashley Tisdale.

But I think Vanessa Hudgens is prettier. (Not like that matters)

Ashely Tisdale is ugly..

Vanessa Hudgens is cool...and beautiful..

Neither of them. I agree with Skippy~Tama.

//TL

Vanessa Hudgens can't pull of this 'hard to get', 'hot girl', in her music after playing the nerd in HSM.

Listen to actual bands. Here's a few that have GOOD music:

Gomez, Jackson 5, Jackson Browne, Alanis Morsette, and Queen

I like both of them!

I think Vanessa is who I like better, though. I really like her CD. I don't get why people say, "Oh, SHE got famous from Highschool Musical." Is that a bad thing? Other people got famous from other things. Do you ever see people saying, "Daniel Radcliffe only got famous from Harry Potter?"

Also, I was gonna start a topic just like this. Total coincidence!!

///Matchy :)

i like high school musical and zac and cody ther both in both of them programmes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back