do you live in a good pace or a bad place

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a small house, in a bad street where there are drunks roaming the street during the night.

On both sides of our house, there is a police facility. The left is a cop car cleaning place and the right is an old police station.

And to make things worse, our family is in financial trouble, so the police gave us the house for free. But my brothers swear and yell, snapped the clothesline, dinged the walls and wrecked he place. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we got kicked out someday...

I live in a quiet part of my street.I love the countryside there,although the road is a disaster.

The best part is,that the part of the road where I live,no cars can get there.The road closes and there is a field that takes the two parts of the street apart,and the people cant arrange the road because of the field.There is a small passage through the field which other people can pass through it,to go to a famous chapel in my city.

A very few cars pass,and it's very quiet there,and I can play with my friends as much as I want!

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the UK near London..about 15 mins away. ;) its pretty cool, me and my mum go there all the time to shop and visit some old friends. In my subdiviosion everyone knows everyone. I have alot of friends on the street and its peaceful. My mum says that we are moving any time soon so i'm pretty glad about that. my house is pretty big to most people but i'm used to it.....Yippe tommorow i have to watch my evil brother and my cute 2 year old cousin...Sorry if i told you too much information or anything lol

~Mamitchi465

I love it! I live in a great neighborhood! (not to brag).My mom takes care of me and shes never drank or smoked in her life...so I guess you would say she's a good person.I'm happy that I don't have to live around any bad stuff. (peeps don't take this the wrong way i'm not trying to be a braggy person :angry: )

God bless!

-mimy

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I live in a small town with only a few houses and it is hardly ever noisy you can ride bikes or something else on the road which is a dirt road but anyway cars do not go down the road every two minutes so that is why I never get frustrated when me and my friends are riding bikes outside. There are trees around the road and in the evening if you go down the road a little bit there is a square with trees surrounding it anyway in the evening you can see a deer or two around that area. And the barn where my horses are at is not far away from my house. I also have a big backyard with a pool. That is why I love it.

I live in da Gehtto Hood There are BIG fights in our neiborhood everyday

And at school......To scary 0.o
T0 ME iTz N0T SCARY,PR0BABLY BECAUSE i'M USED T0 iT && WELL i'M N0T A PERS0N T0 MESS WiTH,PE0PLE KN0 THAT 0VER HERE N0W...TH0UGH iT CAN GET A LiTTLE CRAZY,LikE WHEN THERE'z GUN SH0Tz

Mudders are taken place where I live. I dont really enjoy where I live

It's pretty okay. Can't say it good or bad. :/

It's Ok where I live, im not syaing it's bad and im not saying its good.

Im happy with where I live because im used to it. <3

hmm medium-large house 2 kitchens 4 bedrooms ( i have 2 of them :) )4 bathrooms 2 living rooms 1 dining room 1 laundry room. anyone heard of TORONTO? our contry hates us but thats because its the coolest place to live in canada. its a rich big city lol. there was acctually a show on called "lets all hate toronto", oh well i love it. were acctually a large town next to it but same people same attitude same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back