Do you look at how many posts someone has when....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Totally random, but I'm curious. I always do. And I like gettig more posts than people who joined before. I'm really a post freak. Well, what about you guys?

I do what you do. When someone has about a 8 paged topic, I don't read all the past posts.

When the pages go over like a certain number I just go to the first post and see what they posted when they first joined TamaTalk! ;)

*shrugs* Not really.

I mean, I don't check automatically. I do sometimes. (I've been on fourms before.....and a lot of the members have over 50 000 posts! x.x)

no not really..well sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]As I can see, I remember one time I had about 3,000 posts, and then you had like 2,600 posts and then the next day you had like 3,200 xD. Wow :) . I don't really posts a lot (I'm a liar). As Cotton's signature says "Quality of posts means more than the Quantity of posts". I like a roller coaster ride with your posts GotchiGirl96. Yes, I do like it's kinda disappointing when you have someone joined May 06 and they only have like 10 to 30 posts.. But I prefer to have long posts, but I don't really care how many posts I have. But it's fun to look at it :( .[/SIZE]

I sometimes do.

Most of the time the members #100,000+ have more posts than me =P

Not really, I look at how much they've posted sometimes. I actually only had about 24 posts until about seven months after I joined. Then I started posting more.

I like to look at people's post numbers just out of curiosity.

Then I compare the number of posts to what their Member Number is and I often wonder how some people can post so much when they are so new. :)

:( Yak-yak-yak... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do on occasian - but just out of curiosity.

It dosen't really matter how many posts you have.

Not really, I look at how much they've posted sometimes. I actually only had about 24 posts until about seven months after I joined. Then I started posting more.
I know. When I went on here, I didn't like to post much and I didn't type in full sentences and stuff. Then I found out about karma and how many posts people had and I started going into full on post mode. In October I probably had like 30 something posts. But then when I started my Tama log I got in more posts. Then I had 200 posts, and it just kept growing from there. And now I am the almost 15th highest poster on TamaTalk.

I like to look at people's post numbers just out of curiosity. Then I compare the number of posts to what their Member Number is and I often wonder how some people can post so much when they are so new. :D

:wacko: Yak-yak-yak... :wacko:
Well most people tend to be posts freaks (as stated above), the reason is because certain people go to almost every section and post, and it's good for typing :furawatchi: . It just depends on how interested you are in certain sites :wacko: .

I do sometimes, but not too often.

If someone says something completely ridiculous I look to see when they joined/their post count. Usually I don't pay too much mind to it. I look at my own xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back