Do you love TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you love Tamatalk?

• Yes,of course!

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • It's not the best in the world,but still very nice.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No,I HATE Tamatalk! (I'm wondering why you're here)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course i like tamatalk.

it's the only forum i've even stuck around for in the past 5 years.

Yes, what do you think I donated $10 to TT for if I don't love it?! TamaTalk is my life and links me to my friends. It and my friends on it are my 2nd favourite thing ever (after my family), closely followed by my Tamas, my ducks, my guinea pig and my real life friends (not in order). In my short 2 years here my life has grown around it, I can't ever leave and forget it. I don't know what I would do without it - I'd have very little happiness in my life, I'd have no reason to wake up in the morning. Call me addicted if you like, I am. :D

~ Dazzmina ~

Best. Website. Ever. Whenever it goes offline, I'm like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and go into a fit smashing stuff like a little kid who missed their favorite episode of Play School. It's my life. :lol:

without this site I would have no friends right now but thanks to this site and tamachat I have friends from all around the world =) oh and this site got me back into tamagotchis xD

I'm the same as TicTax, but I do have real life friends. Now I have friends from all around the world! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back