do you make stuff for your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you make stuff for your tama?

• yes,and there soo cute!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no I've never done that before

• only on rare acations

• waaa? stuff for your tama?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definetly more of a "what's on your mind thing", but....

YES!!! I always kit these little carrying pouches, and little sleeping bags. I have made like three for one of my friends and I'm currently working on sewing one for another one of my friends whom I just introduced to tamagotchi's. I have like 20 for myself! Whenever I babysit a tama I always send it back with a sleeping bag and a little pouch to keep it warm, and maybe a little stuffed animal! I'm like, addicted!

This is definetly more of a "what's on your mind thing", but....
YES!!! I always kit these little carrying pouches, and little sleeping bags. I have made like three for one of my friends and I'm currently working on sewing one for another one of my friends whom I just introduced to tamagotchi's. I have like 20 for myself! Whenever I babysit a tama I always send it back with a sleeping bag and a little pouch to keep it warm, and maybe a little stuffed animal! I'm like, addicted!
yes, thats what I mean by "do you make stuff for your tama.Koodos to you tama_angle_lover :( :D

I mite try some of thoughs! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a playpin? :huh:
a playpin is a like a little cage that most mothers use to keep there babys in place so that there babys don't walk or crawl away,I know tamas can't can't walk......or crawl but its still fun to try(you could make them out of clay or old doll stuff or anything :D just be creative :eek: )

Making stuff for tamas= :D B) :) ;) :lol: :kuribotchi: fab!!!

I made this box out of plastic bags @ skool and I have a tama log book, a chart of tamas and a tama bed. I thinking of setting up a tama-decorating-tama-babysitting-tama-boutique business! Free of course! Tama_angel_lover, your ideas are great! I'm addicted too!! :angry: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have 3 tama lanyards:

Wool braid thats blue and fluffy

Strap thats blak and wite with cherry-skulls

Blue flowery bootlace that has friends and daisys on :angry: :eek: :kuribotchi:

I have had the best idea EVER!!! TAMAFILES!! A file with loadsa tama info, and a lickle pocket or 5 to hold tamas!!!

------------------------------------------------

Can a guide move this to Whats on your mind? Im sorry I keep bumbing this topic, but it is a cool one!!!!

I love making stuff for my little cute sweet big nosed tamagotchi, once I made her a house out of paper and I had this doll sized furry chair and I use that for her travel bed and I use a fake muffin for her home bed. _ _

O

I never made anything for them before but I think I'm going to. Thanks for the Idea. :D

I know you are fairly new but in the future post topics like this in "Fun Stuff".

Under "General".

Thank you very much!

:D Itachi :D

She means... well, um, er... i'll give you an example!
1. Take a lump of clay and make a pot with it.

2. Now take some scissors and carefully cut round the pot making sure that one side is MUCH taller than the other.

3. Paint it and cover it with tamagotchi stickers!

4. Put your tama in it and TA DA! A tama seat!!!

EXAMPLE 2:

1. Take a random hair scrunchie from your vanity table.

2. tie it round the top of your tama!!!

3. TA DA!!! HAIR SCRUNCHIE 4 UR TAMA!!!

Hope this helped!
BTW, You can't put your tama in the seat, the tama is stuck in the screen ;)

No, I dont make things for my tamagotchi, but that sounds cute :D

oh, duh! :D i thought that it ment ON the tama game! :furawatchi: if u thought so to reply plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back