Do you match your avatar and signature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
Do you match your signature and avatar?

I do! I don't like mine if they don't match. I change mine often as to keep it less boring. But thats me. Enough of that what about you??

yes i do as u can see,i think

it looks better when u match them

b4 i didnt match them!lol! (;

Yes, I think that it make's it's overall appearance just so much nice when it matches.

And Tamatalker101, you're doing an awesome job- I love your Avvie/Siggy combo! :D

I don't. I'm good at colour-coordinating but these are things I just don't care to pay attention to.

Edit: And after closer inspection they do match. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think that it make's it's overall appearance just so much nice when it matches. And Tamatalker101, you're doing an awesome job- I love your Avvie/Siggy combo! :D
Thankies,

RachelGotchi if you ever need help go ahead and Pm me for ideas/examples!

Yeah, Art is FANTASTIC =D

And my siggy, Go splode yerself. I dont do Homework but still pass, and Iced Tea=The love

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. Sometimes I'll Match my Avvie and Signature. Like the Siggy/Avvie i have now. My siggy has Lyrics of the Song "It ends tonight-All American Rejects" and So does my Avvie. And the Colors also Sorta match.

When i first joined Tamatalk, I Didn't really put much in my siggy, But Now i change my siggy and avvie often.

Yep! I'm not a very colorful person, so I just chose the avatar because I thought it was cute and I really like fashion. And my siggy is my favorite song. -_-

Usually...

I made my own avatar, but have been siggy-less for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back