Do you mike MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

star_tamagotchi

Reaction score
sorry if you dont know who they are.

im an emo and the bands i listen to like paramore and MCR arent that well known

and if you dont know what an emo is...

type in EMO in google images. ;)

Actually,My Chemical Romance is very well known.Same with Paramore.But yes I love My Chemical Romance.They are my favorite band.

MCR and Paramore are totally emo, just like Miley Cyrus and Hilary Duff.
Yeah, no.

But I do like them.
You're my new hero ;)

No. I think they're annoying. I like a lot of rock bands but to me, MCR just fails.

^ My Chemical Romance isn't rock, anyway. o_o

I used to be a big fan, but I've moved on to other bands. Better bands, in my opinion.

And, actually, they're right. Paramore and My Chemical Romance are very well known.

.. And not emo.

I Like MCR. I do not Mike them. Topic title "Do you mike MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

They're pretty cool. My Mom laughs at the song "Mama" xD.

I love My Chemical Romance. I've loved them for years. I found them in 2005, and have never once lost my infatuation for them.

And MCR and especially Paramore are hugely popular here. O_O

Haha, MCR and Paramore and even popular here in England, so they've gotta be well known to reach that far xDD

And, eh, like everyone else says, they're certainly not emo, Paramore even less than MCR, in my opinion.

They're alright, I guess. I really like some of their songs, but some of it is a little too.. Shouty.. noisy.. for me.

So, as you can tell, I'm not really a metal fan, if I can't handle Alternative like MCR. The only metal bands I do like are Evanescence (and they're a little different, Amy makes it easier on the ears) and Disturbed.

I Like MCR. I do not Mike them. Topic title "Do you mike MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!They're pretty cool. My Mom laughs at the song "Mama" xD.
^ Haha. My mom's just like, "... o_o" My step-dad's all, "Well, that's an uplifting song. .__." XD

I love MCR. They're really popular here, MCR and Paramore alike... Then again, we prolly don't live in the same place, either. xD

I don't consider MCR emo seeing as I take Emo as an insult. I think of them as Alternative/Rock. :]

MCR'd be my favourite band if it wasn't for Fall Out Boy, who's my deffo favourite... But that's a whole other story. xD I generally like bands who have a more, 'calmer' sound. Even though I listen to Leathermouth, who's a hardcore/screamo band of which MCR's rhythm guitarist, Frank Iero made as a side project. I'm just strange that way. ;P

Can't wait for the new album, and if they tour afterwords, I wanna see if I can go see them. <3

~Mew

^ Haha. My mom's just like, "... o_o" My step-dad's all, "Well, that's an uplifting song. .__." XD

I love MCR. They're really popular here, MCR and Paramore alike... Then again, we prolly don't live in the same place, either. xD

I don't consider MCR emo seeing as I take Emo as an insult. I think of them as Alternative/Rock. :]

MCR'd be my favourite band if it wasn't for Fall Out Boy, who's my deffo favourite... But that's a whole other story. xD I generally like bands who have a more, 'calmer' sound. Even though I listen to Leathermouth, who's a hardcore/screamo band of which MCR's rhythm guitarist, Frank Iero made as a side project. I'm just strange that way. ;P

Can't wait for the new album, and if they tour afterwords, I wanna see if I can go see them. <3

~Mew
MCR kicks..... *Keeps forgetting I can't cuss on TT* ...Butt......

I have all but LOTMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back