Do you miss....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. I do miss my past. I miss all my primary school years when I didn't know Kaycee. I especially miss 2006 when I was 11, tamagotchis were popular and practically everyone had one. Now, if someone sees my tamagotchi at school, they make fun of me for it. Once some boys saw me caring for my Music Star at lunch time and started calling me "Tamagotchi" All I'm saying is no-one did that five years ago. I liked that. I would do anything to relive that year just to have the moment of tama-popularity.

There are actual things I miss, like my gran's old horse, my family, the African weather and a few friends. I miss my school and my house and my dogs and cats and being able to run around all day. Then there are things I miss emotionally, like my confidence and ability to be happy pretty much all the time.

But when I think about it, I wouldn't do anything again. If I did anything different, something might not be the same where I am now, in the present. I've learnt so much from everything I've been through, and I can't help but look forward to the future, because I know at some point I'm going to get better.

I try not to look back because that's just going to get in the way of me moving forward.

So yes and no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back