Do you name your stuff after your TT friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I don't have anything named after anyone so far.. But I could if anyone actually wanted to be something of mine, like my awesome ancient clock, or my wallet.. That'd be kinda cool. D:

Ps, feebeee- I love light blue, can I be that onee? 8D

=D

I have these little wooden people and I named them Ksenia & Weiwei.

..Krystal, I shall name you after .. mah whale 8D

Krystal The Whale

<33

&& feebee, may i be yellow? 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Claim away, lovelies.
Feebee. Surprise me. ;]

AHA. This is the perfect time to name my most treasuredest stuff after everyone.

Feebee, you are now officially my iTouch. 'Tis my most prized possession.

Ksenia, you shall be my bright pink hoodie. Because you mentioned you wanted it in your dedication.

Katie, you shall be my giant bright pink fluffy slippers. I'm in love with them.

Maria, you shall be my tall stripy colourful lamp. Because I love it, and all its many colours.

Krystal, you shall be the talking Star Wars figure on my Dad's computer desk. I shall see you every time I'm down here.

Michelle, you shall be my tub of colourful sharpies. They are pretty epic, if I do say so myself.

Huntr, whenever my parents buy a lemon, which they often do, I shall name it after you. Because of your username.

Kat, you shall be my tree swing. It's bright yellow and very cool.

Weiwei, you are my webcam. Not entirely sure why, but it's the first thing that sprung to mind.

Starry, tonight I shall look out my window and name a star after you.

Anyone else?

Well, no, not yet. xD I dunno what to name after who. Ohmahgod, who wants to be my pretty peace-sign-heart necklace? O:

And Feebee, can I be green?

Left converse shoe: Acid.Right converse shoe: Katie.

Purple crayon: Maria.

Green crayon: Esther.

Pink crayon: Feebee.

iPod: Michelle.

Spongebob jumper: Carly.

Black skinny jeans: Desy.

Drink bottle: Starfire.

Bouncy ball: Weiwei.

Squishy piggy: Emilee.

Crystal: Krystal.

Yeah.. that exlains it.
Yay, I'm a bouncy ball =]

And Esther's webcam =D

I just got colorful permanent markers:
1 - Red - ?

2 - Orange - ?

3 - Yellow - ?

4- Green -?

5 - Light blue - ?

6 - Dark Blue - ?

7 - Black - ?

8 - Pink - ?

Claim away, lovelies.
Dark blue =D?

Not sure if this counts, but me and Rachelgotchi made our own Avatar the Last Airbender series xD It be epic win.

I also named one of my tamagotchis Natie once. :3

Ah man Krystal, you claimed the red Sharpie. D:

I'll take pink then Feebee, if that's alright. ^^

Well, people started naming me after possesions, so I felt obliged to do so in return.

I named my guitar pick Vivienne. (Because Vivi likes music, and my guitar pick has a shade of red on it that reminds me of her hair.)

I named my capo Skadi. (Because it is a sophisticated musical ... device, and Skadi are musically intelligent and sophisticated. :]

I named my large black sunglasses Feebee. (Because she has large sunglasses, that suit her style.)

I named my neon pink sunglasses Esther. (Because she is a pink, cheerful person. And Esther and Feebee are like, joined at the hip on here, so I figured both should be sunglasses.)

I named my round lime green fluffy pillow Ksenia. (Because she's odd and fun like that. :])

I named my over-the-knee Bloo socks Krystal. (Because the first time we spoke was about how we must have the same Bloo socks from Claire's. xD)

That ice cream sandwhich I ate yesterday will be Starry =] [it makes Ksenia jealous]

Ksenia can be my asthma inhaler, 'cause you seem to get in alotta trouble.

Emilee will be my computer headphones.

Huntr = my glasses

Esther = My camera

Michelle = Hair straightener

Might name more things some other timee

Alrighty then. I'mma:

Whale; Talking Star Wars figure; Socks (I luff those socks, Katie! I still think of you when I wear them xD); Owl; Crystal; and hopefully a red sharpie 8D~

I love you all~ <33

I've named my:

Bloo socks - Katie (Back at'cha! 8D)

Star Wars Shirt - Ksenia

Glasses - Esther (Because they're beautiful~)

My computer shall be Weiwei.

<3

^ I love plasimum gel... My friend put hers through the washyy machine and it broke and the gell went all over her clothes. Krystal, you shall be a stapler. A blue mini stapler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back