Do you need a Japanese phone to transfer to iD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mielicious

Reaction score
I have seen that Nokia N73's are capable of transferring downloaded material to the iD or iD L. I just so happen to have one of those. It was my last phone before I upgraded to iPhone. Can I use it? Do I need to be in Japan? Any material on the internet I can read to help clarify if no one here can word it appropriately?

Appreciated,

Miel xo

ps

oh and I know that there are people who will read this post and laugh or just say "fail" but I've read some confusing posts such as people saying you need a Japanese phone or it needs to be in Japanese. It's confusing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
im pretty sure it needs to be japenese

but there might be something you could download to trick the tama into the phone.
Thanks for the input...hopefully this isn't true. I hope for my own sake it only requires infrared and no Japanese model or anything. If anyone has any information don't shy away :)

You need a Japanese cell phone and you need to be in Japan in order to access the tama-id.com or tama-id-l.com sites.

However, once you have the files, you can transfer them to your Tamagotchi-iD or Tamagotchi-iD L using a non-Japanese cell phone.

How do we get the files? Does someone from Japan upload it all for us? I guess at the very least non JP creations can be accessed on tama zone. Thanks for the info.

Binary, in fact, has made topics on TZ about the downloads which have them. Go on Tama-zone under Japanese Tamas and they're there.

Binary, in fact, has made topics on TZ about the downloads which have them. Go on Tama-zone under Japanese Tamas and they're there.
Oh? Thanks for that info, I had no idea. I did lurk there but I guess I missed that one. Thanks will check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back