Do you over react with certain emotions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
Hello members of Tama Talk! My question today is as stated above.

For me, it's normally Stress and Anxiety. For some reason my brain goes into Over drive when something like that happens. My heart rate picks up and it goes down hill from there.

How about you guys? What affects you the most?

I over-react at anything I'm not used to. For example, people saying hi to me at school makes me happy, but my parents yelling at me is just normal and doesn't upset me at all. I hate it when people laugh at me but it's normal when they call me names. I feel intimated by forums that have a black background (weird but true) but forums with a white background are normal. :p

What about internet emotions? I hate it when people do this to me when its perfectly normal; O.O

Last edited by a moderator:
Super stress and anxiety as well.

At gymnastics, I get really jittery and anxious if I know I'm about to do any semi-difficult skill. My anxiety stays even after I do the skill, and the only way I can get rid of it is by running.

I get anxiety at other times too, if some sort of test or somewhat-scary thing is about to happen. Such as before math tests, and during driver's ed today when we went on a drive.

I over react when I get too excited and then I become over over excited if you know what I mean. When people get excited, usually they tend to be happy and stuff. When I get excited, I jump around the house, going up and down the stairs while yelling and stuff. One time, I even broke a glass and bruised myself of too much excitement. Well, that's me :p I dunno if laughing too hard on a corny joke is over reacting lol :p

I overreact with stress, especially during the school year. All of the pressure to succeed builds up and I bottle it up, and then something little triggers the explosion, like the room being too hot. Thankfully I'm always alone in my room when I explode but oh man, it gets really bad. I haven't exploded in a while from stress but the last time I did was in November and I threw my computer off of the bed and it broke so I had to buy a new one. D:

I don't react more to anything than Sadness.

When i get sad i get REALLY sad.

Stress is up there but not bad, i only seem to clench my teeth a lot when i do.

Well I think I overreact when I'm really angry. I once saw something on the computer that made me snap... it was one of those Never EVER shake a baby ads, it was for a project in Grade 8 I think. Anyways I was watching it in my room cause the teacher wouldn't let us watch the rest of it, and it had a actor getting fustrated cause the baby was crying (FAKE baby doll obviously!!) so he then at the end he kept yelling "SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!" and proceeded to shake the baby doll prop thing and it stopped crying. Then he says "Oh my god...what have I done?" But it was when the guy was yelling at the top of his lungs to make the baby shut up that made VERY upset. I felt the urge to throw something so I flung 2 of my Finn dolls at my closet. then I started to cry cause I felt bad that I did that.

So I might have a problem there but I would need someone elses opinion. I'm not sure at all why I do that but it sounds very unsettling for me to do that when I'm not upset... :mellow:

Anger.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a genuinely nice person - but someone does any slight thing wrong, and I flip - I'll start yelling at them, cry a bit when I calm down and try to talk to me and they're still blatantly rude to me even though they are aware that annoys me, It gets worse - I've been known to throw things from books to plants, and I break alot of things, plus I'm sure I've injured my brother.

And let me tell you, it's the worst feeling ever, especially when you know you're wrong. So never glorify that kind of rage because it's truly despicable in my eyes.

Sorry if I sounded rude!

Yeah, I can get REALLY angry sometimes at my brother. Like, for instance, when my mom buys me pepsi and my brother drinks it all...I just flip out on him. Or when he goes on my phone and texts my friend pretending he's me.

Very rarely I completely wreck something, like throw a vase with flowers and get it everywhere, or wreck my brothers room. Though later I feel really bad for it and wish I hadn't done it at all

I also get super stressed during the school year if I can't find a piece of homework. I spend all day looking for it and am super stressed. I always get really nervous when I have a lot of homework or a project I don't know I'll finish in time.

Most of the time I keep my emotions hidden. But when I get angry I REALLY get angry. Screaming, cursing, smashing things kind of angry. Sadness also effects me. There are times I feel like I'm at the bottom of a dark pit with no means of clawing myself out. I'm in a constant state of anxiety. Sometimes it gets bad and sometimes it's manageable but it's always there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back