Do you pause your tamas due to school days?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you pause your tamas on weekdays due to school days?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• can`t remember

• sometimes because you have break

• yes and sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9999

Reaction score
i chose yes and sometimes because i`m in school.

Last edited by a moderator:
i chose yes and sometimes because i`m in *School Name Removed* school.
Were not supposed to say what school we go to.

It gives the location of where you live.

oh sorry......

PLEASE DELETE THIS POLL ADMIN!!! I`M SORRY WRONG FORUM!!!!! I AM SO MESSED UP TODAY

oh sorry......PLEASE DELETE THIS POLL ADMIN!!! I`M SORRY WRONG FORUM!!!!! I AM SO MESSED UP TODAY
LOL I just care for mine at school like i do at home.... but instead of pausing it u can easily just change the time using the A & C at the same time while watching the time..... then change it to a time when ur tama will be sleeping......... but it is kinda like a cheat cause it doesnt effect his growth at all like pause does.......... and u dont have to care for it while it sleeps therefore it wont die during school.......... but if u would like to care for it at school like i do just simply turn the sound off and check it accousially!!!

Hope i helped BYE

ok i still have to learn a lot in tamatalk ;)

:p <bijou (cute twin sister of Zelda)

:mimitchi: <Zelda (twin sister of bijou)

<_< <link(twin brother of Hamtaro)

:D <Hamtaro (twin brother of link)

adopt these poor mimitchis and mametchis

thanks for the information Inuyasha&Tamagotchi

oh sorry......PLEASE DELETE THIS POLL ADMIN!!! I`M SORRY WRONG FORUM!!!!! I AM SO MESSED UP TODAY
oh my screamer......

[SIZE=21pt]I`m hyper for sugar!! gimmie sugar!!![/SIZE] sorry i got carried away so i sometimes pause it

i voted no - because i get my mum to either look after them at home or at work! (the vet nurses at her work like to look after them -lol)

we are not allowed them at school

and ps - i'll get a guide to move this :(

Please don't let this thread turn spammy. :(

*Moved to the appropriate area by Jappyx*

i dont take mine 2 skool

me friend infuenced us not 2 bring em 2 skool

we were bein 'antisocial'

i neva put mine on pause

unless its an accident

now only 1 weird guy in me class brings em 2 skool

evan tho he only got em 2 b like every1 else!!

i dont really pause my tama either unless by accident in my pockets or something and i always bring it to school..heaps of people bring it to school...a rumor went around last year that tamas were gonna be band last year on monday.....but it was only the thing u hang around ur neck :D they were scared it might get pulled on and u choke :(

lol when i bring mine to school,i check on it between classes,or when i'm bored(btw,i am in highschool) and if i dont want to bring it to school,i have a 4 yr.old brother that likes to take care of it. :mimitchi:

i hqve to because if my techer sees them, see takes them away. i secretly take them off and playt with them but its hard because my desk is by the teacher :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back