Do you plan on getting married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was a little girl I have wanted to get married and have a family. I am pretty sure I have found the right guy, but I am in no hurry. I want to have a kid or two as well. I think the idea of marriage is beautiful. I want to take it very seriously though because I don't want to end up as the 50% that ends up divorced.

Really, no. first off I don't believe anyone that matches my set state of mind will come along. I also have a plan for life thats simple and yet to the point, and marriage/children/ext. Isnt on there.

this dosent mean it wont happen. but theres a good chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't honestly know. But, marraige doesn't seem like anything to me.

All you do is, watse thousands of dollars on rings, the reception, a place to hold the wedding. But i don't get it, why even bother with a wedding when you can just stay as bf/gf... or possible bf/bf or gf/gf.

All you do is, watse thousands of dollars on rings, the reception, a place to hold the wedding. But i don't get it, why even bother with a wedding when you can just stay as bf/gf... or possible bf/bf or gf/gf.
For most people marriage is a really intimate bond that truely is different than just a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. It signifies more more closeness and intimacy than just in a dating type of relationship.

I wouldn't do that for my wedding X^D I would Elope, or however thats spelled. Get a ring and get out!

I would love to get married when the time is right. I'm at the age now where that is a very real possibility for me in the near future. I've always known I would like to marry, and within the past couple years I've decided that I would like to have kids(I swore up-and-down that I would NEVER have kids when I was younger lol).

I won't marry just for the sake of getting married...I want to do it because I'm seriously in love with, and I work very well with, the man I will be with for a very long time.

I dunno. Maybe. Well, I'm not old enough to even date!! Sooooooo..... I really have no clue. :)

Some day, yes, I'd like to think I'll get married.

It would have to be with the right guy, though, of course..

[SIZE=7pt]Errr. I don't know. I really haven't planned my future... I don't really want to do all of that until I get a job and out of college. That is all I know.[/SIZE]

I do not. I'd rather stick to dating. It's easier to split up. Marriage is like jail to me. I wouldn't want a husband that gets jealous of any male friend that gets near me. I want to be free. ;D 

~ChibiMuffins
Agreed. I love to flirt(lol) And i dont want to be stuck with the same person, day after day after day.....

it would get boring, u know?

Yes. I can not wait! I'm just thinking of the perfect house... with a nice garden and there'd be bacon.. ohh yes bacon in the morning. LOL. :)

kandi, i know exactly what you mean. and everyone else who says no, too. but kandi's name pops out again and again in every topic i look at. i realize this is off topic (i ALWAYS get off topic) but kandi, you really give good advise and stuff, especially putting real-life ideas and experiences to it and everything. so, that note taken care of....i might at some point in my life if i have a VERY VERY VERY STRONG CONNECTION with the person. but otherwise, probably not.

I don't want to get married. Or have *cough*.
[SIZE=21pt]THE END.[/SIZE]
i see your siggy. It says your ten and so life decisions like that cant really be made now. I'm sure in a few years you will want to get married or be in a relationship and as you put it *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back