Do You Plan To Have Kids Someday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want SIX!!!!! Yes, six.
In order, but no guarentees:

-Jackson Moroni (hehe a giveaway im Mormon)

-Kylee Anne (after my almost sister. she died in the womb)

-Rachel Anmarie Lamona (2 middle names- i think thats really cool. Lamona after my grandmothers first name)

-Ethan Lehi (i want him and rachel to be twins)

-Amelia Finch (finch after my other grandmothers maiden name)

-Michael (his middle name will be his fathers first name TBD)

Oh **Rainbow** I like Jackson, Ethan, Michael, Jonathan, and Zacharry

Looking at the names I have thought of, as you can see I have WAAAAAAY too much time on my hands.
Six is a very large number. Children on TV isn't the same as real life. Taking care of two children is hard let alone six. I'd rethink that plan if I were you.

yes, i am expecting. :)

i'm now 4 months along the way and very excited. :D

i have thought of some names:

girls: lucy-anne, scarlett, charley, brooke, paris, london, gucci, princess, cherry, amy.

boys: bradley, aiden, michael, sawyer, joshua.

:D

I kinda want to have 2-4 children when I grow up. I want more than 1, and I want a child of each gender. At least 1 boy and 1 girl.

Names I kinda like.

Girls:

Madisonn Paige

Alexandria Lynn

Brooklynn (Brooke) Paige

Boys:

Derek

Joshua (Josh)

Noah

Yea I love all these names...

I only have middly names for the girls though, I need to think of middle names for boys. lol.

Yesh, I use the names for meh characters names in the roleplays usually.

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to have two girls and a boy. Perhaps the girl first, then a boy and then another girl.

I really like the names:

Vienna

Ruby

Brigitte

Gemma

Sapphire

Daisy

for girls and:

Trent

Hunter

Ashton

for boys.

i have thought of some names:girls: lucy-anne, scarlett, charley, brooke, paris, london, gucci, princess, cherry, amy.

boys: bradley, aiden, michael, sawyer, joshua.

:mimitchi:
I've slashed the names I don't like, just my view though, it's your kid xD

I want to have 2 kids. 3 or 4 I think would be too much, because I'd rather spend more one-on-one time with them, plus that would save half the cost to raise them, and less labour (haha I'm so mean). It'd be nice to have a boy and a girl, but I don't care.. whatever it turns out is how it was meant to be. 8D

For names... I don't really know yet, I don't like names to be too common, but I don't want them to be crazy, either. For a girls name I think I might like Sophia, because I like it, and it was the name of Danny Gokey's wife lol, and I don't know for a boys name, maybe Jacob..?

Err.. I really don't know yet x3

edit- I just realized I posted in this topic like 3 times already.. :/

[SIZE=21pt]No I am never going to have a kid they are annoying and I am not a ladies-man (vice versa) I know I am never going to have a kid because no boys like me and I get so freakin cranky when this kid begs me to buy this buy that. I know I will not be a good mother so yeah. Tamagotchis are a lot of work, let alone actual, screaming, stinky babies. [/SIZE] There's your rant from me.

Most of course.

I want three kids. :)

I have a couple of names picked out, but I won't share.

Advice to people who only want 1 child: Only children will most likely need more care and affection because they have no siblings. You will most likely want to move to an area with lots of kids his/her age. Being an only can get sad sometimes, but we just need some love and affection and that'll make us better. I have to be an only child because my mother cannot have children anymore, and we cannot afford to adopt.

I'd probably want around 2 or 3, but no more than 3. I'm eager to raise kids of my own. But no teenage pregnancy for me, thank you.

I plan to have 1 child someday. Boy or girl, doesn't matter to me. If it's a boy, I would like the name Tyson. idk for a girl, but Tyson for a boy. :]

I really don't like children under 10.

ERG. But if I had children, I have names:

Girl: Scarlett, Hannah, Alison, Carla, Hailey, Arianna, April.

Boy: John (My Dad), Luke, Kris, Nico, David, Michael.

If I forget to make the hot guy I'm raping wear a condom and they run out of contraceptive pills at the store and I'm too scared to get an abortion, then, yes. 8D

I'm going to choose to adopt or be a foster parent rather than have my own kids because:

a. The world is already overpopulated. By the time I am eighteen (which is in the year 2012) the world population will be over seven billion. There is no need to make it higher.

b. Have you ever seen that ad that says "There are thousands of teens in foster care that would love to put up with you" or something like that? If I don't adopt for some reason, I'll probably be a foster parent because I know some friends that went through traumatic experiences and that's why they're in foster care.

c. No guys like me enough to want to sleep with me. Besides they all think I'm gay.

d. Why ignore all those kids in orphanages and foster homes? People sometimes don't realize that bad stuff like neglect and abuse are somewhat more common than they thought.

Edit - Woohoo, 2800th post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back