Do you plan to have kids?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do yuo plan to have kids?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
I just saw the other poll and decided to add more options... probably still missing some though :p

I am never, I REPEAT NEVER, going to have kids. I am a girl and have seen a lot of movies with child birth involved and I don`t like the idea of the pain :p . So I am nevernevernevernevernevernevernevernever going to have kids.

I am never, I REPEAT NEVER, going to have kids. I am a girl and have seen a lot of movies with child birth involved and I don`t like the idea of the pain :p . So I am nevernevernevernevernevernevernevernever going to have kids.
I hate pain too. Heck, I start bawling every time I scrape my knee! D;

I really do want to have kids though, so whether I like it or not, the pain is something I'll have to put up with.

At the end it's gonna be all worth it. :)

As I said before in a similar topic, no freaking way. This world is too messed up, and humans are too over populated to begin with. We are driving other creatures to their doom, and that's not the way it's supposed to be.

Um yeah I'll have kids, so I can share my tama love with them :p haha just kidding. I just want kids that's all

As I said before in a similar topic, no freaking way. This world is too messed up, and humans are too over populated to begin with. We are driving other creatures to their doom, and that's not the way it's supposed to be.
EXACTLY

Nice to know someone else shows the same opinion.

I'd like to finish school, get married then have little babies:]

I don't know. I doubt it. I mean I can get pregnant if I want, but it's too scary for me.

Ah. I'm missing an option. Option: If I can afford one

Ehhhh....no

The idea just grosses me out o.o

and I hate pain and surgery so thats a big no no

Also, I dislike babies and little toddlers, babies are too needy, they puke every 5 minuites(vomit is the only thing that I just CANT handle without grossing out) , poop all over themselves and then SIT IN IT so you have to scrape poop off of their butts, they will crawl off to places unknown,they spit their food out, they cry and scratch you and pull your earrings. But they're still cute o.o And toddlers don't listen, they're annoying, they follow you everywhere and they are almost always spiled and will throw a temper tantrum if tey dont get it their way. /endrant Lol sorry if I sound mean and harsh but that's my opinion, I still would babysit a baby or a toddler but it would be a living nightmare I'd rather adopt a 10 year old when I get older, humans are overpopulated and I'm going to help a non-annoying child :3

Most definitely!

When I'm much older and happily settled down with a partner, and if we both believe we are physically, emotionally and mentally ready for such a commitment, then for sure! I adore kids.

Me? yes! but it also depens on weather my Futur wife wants kids.

can't force someone to have them.

also, i have noticed a lot of girls are posting here on the reason not to.

true, pain is something no one wants, but it is just how it works, and thats the way it has to be i guess. (not trying to be mean/insensitive.)

also here is my order in steps:

1.) Find a girl who loves me for me

2.) Get married

3.) Have a child or more. (depends on how much she wants)

4.) Enjoy Life!

i'm not a religious person or anything but, never have $ex before marriage.

That's a maybe for me, because like many of you have brought up, it's a painful process. However, if I do have kids, i would take them to anime conventions and make them otaku! It might be worth it just for that.

+' timestamp='1309839562' post='3096848']I hate pain too. Heck, I start bawling every time I scrape my knee! D;

I really do want to have kids though, so whether I like it or not, the pain is something I'll have to put up with.

At the end it's gonna be all worth it. :)
I agree to much with you. I want to have kids, hate pain, gotta put up with it.

Well of course, in like 15 years. I love kids. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back