Do you play an intrument?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the piano and flute when I was younger and now I play the violin! I've been a violinist for about 7 years and counting now and I'm loving it! ;) I do have a thread in this section that I opened up a while ago so that I could find out about any violinists on this board. I would love to hear your experiences! Come and check it out:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=128668

Yersh ^.^

I play the french horn (talk about difficult!) and the piano <33

Bass guitar dude.I want to learn drums, it's soo fun.

But after playing drums on Rock Band, I learned I need some lessons. xD
Never compare your skills on a REAL instrument to how well you can play on a game.

For example (Or two): Im a Grade 5 Bassist, And I can barely do Expert on Gh3.

I cant play Guitar at all, But I can do Most songs on Expert on GH3.

Anyway. I play Piano, Bass, Kaoss Pad (Ask me if you wanna know what it is). And Drums

I recently passed my Grade 7 Drumming Exam. o_o

Never compare your skills on a REAL instrument to how well you can play on a game.For example (Or two): Im a Grade 5 Bassist, And I can barely do Expert on Gh3.

I cant play Guitar at all, But I can do Most songs on Expert on GH3.

Anyway. I play Piano, Bass, Kaoss Pad (Ask me if you wanna know what it is). And Drums

I recently passed my Grade 7 Drumming Exam. o_o
Haha I know, it was just funny with the easy drum riffs on RB, I missed them all, lmfao. I might actually take up drums, it's fun.

[bTW Roar The Tiger, have you ever heard of the band "Primus"? If not, check them out, the bassist is amazing. ^^(considering you play bass and all, haha)]

The only bad thing about learning drums, is that it's pretty expensive. Usually, lessons are around $10-20 for Half an Hour.

And then you gotta have a Drum Kit (Unless your gonna learn at School Etc) Which usually cost about $500.

Uhh.. I think I've heard of them, But I prefer things like Muse.. And.. Muse.

My Favourite song is Knights of Cyndonia

The only bad thing about learning drums, is that it's pretty expensive. Usually, lessons are around $10-20 for Half an Hour. And then you gotta have a Drum Kit (Unless your gonna learn at School Etc) Which usually cost about $500.

Uhh.. I think I've heard of them, But I prefer things like Muse.. And.. Muse.

My Favourite song is Knights of Cyndonia
Ya, tottaly forgot about prices.

I take half hour bass lessons weekly which is 17$ a week, and 1 hour band school practises which is 70$ a month. Not bad, but drums on top of that, oh boy. I'll wait til I have real money.

Don't think I heard of Muse before, sounds cool though.

Jinx, you almost play the same instruments as the Irish Kid in The Simpsons Movie.

Just had to point that out.

And to TamTam;

Look them up on YouTube or something. Muse are a Huge Band where I live (UK)

Guitar for 5 years, bit of drums. Little bit of piano in me. All round guitarist though ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back