Do you play music while you take a shower?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take FOREVER in the shower. I have a portable speaker for my ipod, so I use that. It covers my ipod's body and stuff, so it won't get ruined. I sing and dance in the shower. I make up songs if my ipod isn't playing.

Saturday night, I was in the shower, and I was singing. I really got into it too.

And then I went downstairs, and my dad was like, "Hey, I heard you singing your brains out in the shower." xD

I was so embarrassed. o.x

I sing in the shower, but I don't bring music in because I can never hear it. When I have a bath I do though, or when drying my hair.

Yeah. I hang my headphones of the shower curtain and pretend I'm a superstarr. 8D

I would if I wouldn't probably get water on my iPod, or get flamed at for my music being so loud. XD But, I do dance and sing when I'm in there. xP

~Mew

Saturday night, I was in the shower, and I was singing. I really got into it too.
And then I went downstairs, and my dad was like, "Hey, I heard you singing your brains out in the shower." xD

I was so embarrassed. o.x
XD What song were you singing that you got that into it? xDD

No. I would never let my iPod even get NEAR water.

I sing sometimes. It depends on my mood. Usually around Christmas I'll sing carols in the warm water. :3

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and I chose to do it the ghetto way. 8D

I set my stereo's speaks on top of eachother by my sink and blast it at full volume and sing along. x3 And if the power happens to be out [which happens a lot during Winter] I just sing to myself. And dance, so I don't get too freaked out by the dark. xD

I put my iDog in the bathroom, as far away from the showear as I can, stick it on shuffle and sing at the top of my lungs!!! It's fun cause i know im off key etc. but i cant really help it...

If I have a late shower with music and i wake people up im in trouble....lol. XD

I love music. I'm continually listening to it, whenever i get the chance.

If I can't find my iDog, or whatever, I DO go to the trouble of lugging around my stereo.

Hehe. It's worth it.

And who voted I dont shower????

I sing in the shower. Only if i`m listening to music on the computer, the i use the radio. (I jave a radio in my bathroom.)

I put my iDog in the bathroom, as far away from the showear as I can, stick it on shuffle and sing at the top of my lungs!!! It's fun cause i know im off key etc. but i cant really help it...If I have a late shower with music and i wake people up im in trouble....lol. XD

I love music. I'm continually listening to it, whenever i get the chance.

If I can't find my iDog, or whatever, I DO go to the trouble of lugging around my stereo.

Hehe. It's worth it.

And who voted I dont shower????
OMG THATS A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!! NOW I CAN PLAY MY MUSIC LOUDER!!!! THANKS ALOT DUDE!!

And btw I'm Memetchitamagotchi-this is my other account. :D

Even when my parents are sleeping, I still blast music. My bedroom is right next to their bedroom, and my bathroom is connected to my bedroom. My dad is a really heavy sleeper and a pain to get up, so he doesn't care. My mom will wake up if it's loud, but I don't get in trouble. xD

I've never brought my stereo into the bathroom. I've had my ipod since Christmas of 2007, so I started listening to music then. Expect if I had the tv loud (which is possible) then I can hear it. Or when my and my sister shared my room, if she was listening to music then I think I heard it-but I'm not sure. :angry:

When I take a shower this morning I should try either the iDog idea or the headphones over the curtain idea. I think I'll use one of my spare headphones, because my iPod ones are my favorite. They are so comfy...

I don't because I'm afraid of ruining my technologies with steam :angry:

But I do sing. Quietly. Like, whisper.

Latest posts

Back