Do you read A Series Of Unfortunante Events?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a happy ending at the end of the 13th book!
WHAT? A HAPPY ENDING?!? It was ambiguous :D "Ambiguous" means-Oh, we know what AMBIGUOUS means!

You'd recognize that? lol :mellow:

dude i love those books so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm there biggest fan i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much!!!!!!!! i'm just reading the reptile room at the moment these are the characters i know

mr.poe,count olaf, aunt josephine,doctor montgomery montgomery sunny,violet and klaus

my favourite character would have to be sunny she's a cute little biter :D .

I like the series. I've read all the books. I have no idea why but the 13th one is my favourite I like the ending :) But still poor Kit...at least Count Olaf's gone :lol:

I love the series, and I've read all of the books. But the thirteenth book kind of disappointed me D:

My sister bought me the entire set for Christmas last year, but it costed her a good chunk of money. I was like, "You spent that much money on this? D:" and she was like "You're worth it :>" and it made me happy. xD

Oh, I LOVE them!

I own them all, too. #1-13.

I've been done reading the whole series since December.

And you'll never guess what happens to Count Olaf in #13!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them! :]

Its one of the only books I actually read, my Year 4 teacher got me into them lol.

She read them to us, and now I have been reading them ever since.

My favourite book is defenatly #6 & #9. :]

~Mango

I loved the series of unfortunate evens. I read all of them, but the end of book 13 (The End) was sorta confusing. :eek:

I'm only on the tenth book. I wonder if it's me or did they change the illustrations. I wish they made the other half of the movie that would be nice! I like it when they teach you new words and they give funny examples : a refridgerator is useful for a basket of strawberrys when a maniac comes up with a stick and says, '' If you don't give me a basket of strawberries I'm gonna poke you with this stick!'' Lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back