Do You Read More Books Or Manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read mostly Books because I don't buy Manga often. The only ones that I have, I bought from school Book Fairs.

[Off-Topic: The Manga's I have are Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 and 2, Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode 1, and More Starlight to your Heart 2.]

I read both equally, but I've never really found a book series that I really got into. I am addicted to a specific Pokemon Manga right now, though. :D

Yay for Pokemon Special! ^_^

I really only read books when I have too unless it's just extremely good and I have the time and I just read my first manga books this weekend so summer wise I have read more manga than english books. I finished the first three Alice 19 [very good!] and two books of something else... I can't remember the name though. It was also very good.

I must admit that I read more manga than I read normal books. I have amassed quite a collection of the former, and that is partly due to their volume-an-afternoon nature. They are just so short that I compulsively buy more and more. That said, I do read books, and I do enjoy them; A Confederacy of Dunces is my favorite book of all time.

Latest posts

Back