Do you remember your first tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, thank you for making this topic. It brings back good memories :33333

Well, let's see...It was in 2004 or something of the sort, a week or so before Christmas. I was seven and in the 2nd grade when I saw the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 commercial on TV and begged my Mother to buy me one for Christmas, and since all parents do this, she said "Maybe, maybe you can ask you know who!" I was so anxious for Christmas, I wouldn't sleep D: And that Christmas morning, it was there just waiting under the mantel for me to open it. Milky blue with pink dots, or so I remember. I gave it away to my friend in 3rd grade (eight at the time) not thinking about how much it really meant to me, I asked to have it back the next day so I can buy her another one, but she said she lost it D: I wish I had it now...but I had great times with that Tama.

Who knew that later I would be so addicted? o_O

i've only ever had 1 tamagotchi and thats it.

;) :p i loved it so much tho~~!

♥♥♥♥♥

yes i got my first v3 four years ago and my cousin did to we got them both for christmas hers was pink with hearts mine was green with frogs i still have mine i don't know if she still has her's :)

My first tama I got when I was 7 years old, it was a Tamagotchi Connection version 1. It was light pink and the tama's name was Cole. He was a Masktchi :wacko: . But I don't remember how I lost him, I just woke up one day and there was a new tama there. Cole didn't even die, it just reset i guess :D

I still use the version 1 tamas I have 4 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
who knows what year it was, but i remember seeing the tamagotchi commercial ALL the time for the v1, and when i kept going to the mall and other places, they were always sold out. i remember that i wanted one with a hanatchi, considering i didn't know you could get more than one different character.

anyway, one day i went to Toys 'R' Us with my mom to buy my cousin something for his birthday. i remember seeing the rack with only 3 tamagotchis left. i begged my mom to buy it, so we did. :furawatchi:

i remember my absolute first tama...who didn't last long at all. xD

his name was fluffy, and he was a boy babytchi.

i had no idea how to work the tamagotchi, even after i had read the instructions.

my brother accidentally reset him...and i had to start off with a girl babaytchi named linda.

when i had found out that you can select download and it wouldn't change the tamagotchi, i felt stupid and glared at my brother.

ahhh good times. :D

i ended up losing at v1 at school though. i put it in my jacket pocket which had a hole in it (i didn't know), and i never saw it again... :wub:

Aaah, the memories! My first tamagotchi was when I was around 11 or something. I have no idea which type it was, I just remember it was a white one with blue buttons. There was no more than one generation. It'd just die and you'd get a new one. Unfortunately one day probably the cord broke and I lost it forever :)

I remember getting my first Tamagotchi. It was a V1 that I got at my birthday party in 2004. I remember that my friends kept asking me if I wanted one, and I was just thinking "uh, ok...?" because I had no idea what a Tamagotchi was. I thought it was some type of stuffed animal or something. Then during my party, after started up my Tamagotchi, I had no idea what to do. One of my friends connected mine with hers, and I was thinking, "How...did...you...do that?!" :) I was so amazed and confused. Shortly after that day, I became obsessed with Tamagotchis, but at first my mom wouldn't let me buy any because she said that I would get sick of them. My, how WRONG she was. ;)

[SIZE=12pt] I don't remember the exact date, but I suspect it to be May 13, 2005 (It was a Friday the 13th [/SIZE] :angry: !) . I've been a tama owner for five years almost, that means. I remember I saw my friends playing with theirs at work and connecting, and how since I didn't have one (yet), I couldn't join in. I felt really left out. So later that day I went to Wal-Mart and bought myself a purple V1 connection. My first Tama, Camron (Spelled Cam) was born later that day. He lived for four days, until he was accidentally reset :) . Don't know where it is now, lost it four years ago ;) .

i do V.4 i loved it and mine and my sisters were awesome and bff they were both girls so they didnt get married but ya. it was incredibly funny because i thought the poop meant they were happy and i named it Gabby the poop was like two rows over and my sister got to my house and freaked out she was all its gonna die and showed me how to take care of it because i could only find the chinese instructions

i remeber mine. It was a v4.5 i forgot the name or the tama it was like an angle. But I did not know what the restart was really for, since I lost the intructions. so i restarted it and got really mad :) But her name was Sarah. :D :blink:

So, what about you ?

I was so ridiculous when I got my first Tamagotchi. I had no idea what to do with my brand new V4.5, so I just kept feeding it snacks until it was 99 pounds. Lovely.

At least now I know better...I think. :angry:

I remember clearly! On one of my younger birthdays, I got a tama and I was like asking what it was. And I got a V4 when I was on vacation.

I was interested in it until it got thrown away by accident [from beeping :angry: ] So I got a V5 and many others! When I saw the music stars, I got one for another birthday.

yeah i think i got 2 v4s first and then called them annie WHEN i discovered how to play proper. i sat on my bad for ages playing the "heart game" which was just looking at the time screen and pressing the C button! LOL! but when i figured it out proper i took 100% perfect care of it! :lol:

i carried on with that until i could not stand v4 anymore. so i put them away till i saw a v6. then i saw a colour. i bought all them and now i a collectionhave of 8 tamas - 6 activated.

i think my first grew into a violetchi... :unsure:

and then androtchi for my boy... B)

My first ever Tamagotchi was on my V1. It was a boy named Max, hatched in December 2004. He was adorable. ^_^ He was just a little Bebitchi. Then I was so happy when he suddenly grew into a Marutchi! The next day, he grew into an Ichigotchi. :) For me, it looked like he had grown hair! :D ^_^ Then for 3 days, he stayed like that. Then he evolved into a Tarakotchi. He was so much bigger than before, and I ran around the house telling everyone that he had evolved. I always thought he looked like some kind of wing-less duck. I think it was thanks to him that Tarakotchi is my 4th favourite Tamagotchi character of all. :) When I was on the ferry, taking my yearly trip to my home-land England like I did every Christmas (I used to live in Norway back then), the match-maker came, and he got married to another Tarakotchi and had a little Shirobebitchi next to him! ^_^ But then on Christmas Eve, I dropped him when I was in the car, and I couldn't reach him. Then I soon fell asleep in the car, and I was so tired when I got home that I forgot to pick him up. On Christmas day, I kept asking my Mum and Dad if I could go in the car and fetch him, but they couldn't be bothered. :( :( Then later in the evening, we were going to my uncle's house, and I found my Tamagotchi there. But Max and his daughter weren't on the screen. Instead, there was an egg with to wings and a halo. I was devastated. :( :( :( The first one is the one you always become most attached to. And since then, I've always tried my best to make sure I always have my Tamagotchi with me without leaving it anywhere.

Latest posts

Back