Do you remember your first tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first Tamagotchi with some Birthday money. I decided to get a v1 because I didn't know what they were! I had fun with it although they died a few times, and I only vauegly remember my Strawberry who died (forgetted name) and my Hirotchi who died one night after giving birth...and I watched her die. :angry: I think thats what it was called. It had hearts on it. But it doesn't work anymore...
The "strawberry" you're thinking of is Ichigotchi.

All of my friends had one, so one day I ask my grandpa get me one. WE GO TO Toys R US and buy a Friend pack (Two V2s) but when we get home, neither of them work. We go back t return it and get a different one, but they're all sold out. My mom feels bad, so she gets me an Australian Friend pack off of ebay. I got it the day I learned how to ski. so after my first lesson, I'm playing with them in the lodge, with my friend helping me out.

On the right is what's left of my very first Tamagotchi, a P2 I got back in 1999. Such good times. :) It's been run through the mill, that one. I played with it so much, lost it a few times, took it with me everywhere. It was soldered and re-soldered a few times. When it reached beyond the point of no repair, I started using it for spare parts, so in a way, it lives on. :) I was lucky to find a duplicate of my first Tamagotchi a few years ago, BNIB for about $10 including shipping.

IMG_2508.jpg

This was my first tama. (just got this one, the original was lost long ago)

I got it for Christmas when they first came out and I was super excited. I used to stick it on the handlebars of my bike. It was very scratched and worn last I saw it, but it had a good run :)

OldSchoolTama: Exactly the same as my first Tamagotchi! I think that's the reason I love the clear ones so much and have since tried to pick up others like it. After I lost my unsealed clear green P1 (I have two brand new Japanese ones in their boxes), I reverted to this one I found pretty cheaply on eBay. I've never seen another P1 exactly like it, so I'd say I got a good deal:

xmra-2.jpg

1997tamagotchi.png

This was my first tamagotchi :/ I had it in fourth grade and let a friend who was in seventh borrow it. She left it on her desk while she went to use the bathroom and someone stole it. Or at least that's what she told me.

Yes I do. I begged my mother for one forever. And then one day at walgreens I found a 4.5 and she bought it for Christmas. Of course, I could wait until Christmas xP So I took it from under the tree and opened it early. I wish I would've just waited, but I wanted to play it sooo badly :3

OldSchoolTama: Exactly the same as my first Tamagotchi! I think that's the reason I love the clear ones so much and have since tried to pick up others like it. After I lost my unsealed clear green P1 (I have two brand new Japanese ones in their boxes), I reverted to this one I found pretty cheaply on eBay. I've never seen another P1 exactly like it, so I'd say I got a good deal:

xmra-2.jpg
I just bought one identical to that, new and sealed, for £9.95 on eBay. Best deal ever :D Not only that, but there was no P&P charge because the seller turned out to live 5 minutes down the road, and I collected it :D

Oh...I believe it was 3rd grade and my neighbor's kid (we were friends) has a V1. Pretty soon, everyone had one except me. One day, my neighbor took her daughter and I to Toys R Us, and we each bought two. I got a pink V2 with pictures of lipstuick and lips on it and a blue chibi one with yellow and orange stripes. :) I think I'm the only one

in my school that still plays with them. *giggles* Happy to say it too. :D

My first tamagotchi was debugged. It still works too, and I'm glad it does. It's a mametchi. :mametchi:

Tamachick1200

OldSchoolTama: Exactly the same as my first Tamagotchi! I think that's the reason I love the clear ones so much and have since tried to pick up others like it. After I lost my unsealed clear green P1 (I have two brand new Japanese ones in their boxes), I reverted to this one I found pretty cheaply on eBay. I've never seen another P1 exactly like it, so I'd say I got a good deal
I'm like you, I love the clear ones the most as well! :) I definitely do go out of my way to pick up other transparent ones. They just look better most of the time and I love seeing the inside of a Tamagotchi, as weird as that sounds. :D

I just bought one identical to that, new and sealed, for £9.95 on eBay. Best deal ever :D Not only that, but there was no P&P charge because the seller turned out to live 5 minutes down the road, and I collected it :D
That's a fantastic deal for a new and sealed P1! Many of the clear ones go for outrageous prices on eBay.

I was really young when they first came out. my aunt had a massive amount of them and showed them to my mom and grandma. they went out and got some and i thought they were so neat. they got my sister a nano baby for her birthday. they gave me a little mermaid nanopet, a 101 dalmatians one, and a sabrina the teenage witch salem nano pet. finally years later my grandma had given me a clear pink tamagotchi (ancestor) i took it to school and nobody was really interested in it. the chain broke off it and i replaced it with a keyring. i raised it all the way to a mouse looking thing and named it little cheeser. i was sad when he died.

xmra-2.jpg
that's just like the first tama i got!

Sure I do ! Aah, the memories. Mine was a V3. I loved it to bits and I really took good take of it ! :)

Here it is:

51Y6QPAM5TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

327191384_L.jpg

I regret giving it away, though... I miss it so much now. eBay doesn't seem to have any like it in stock at the moment. :(

My first tama was my zebra print v3. I lost it in our old car and thought I would never get it back again but one day it was on the table, and no I could tell they didnt buy a new one to suprise me because It had my sticker I put on the back (the sticker is off now). Im logging about it right now.

The Tamagotchi V3 commercial was stuck in my head! You know the one that says something like this: "Passwords here, travel there. Tama Tama Tamagotchi!" I wanted one so bad so my mom got me a V4.5 Tamagotchi for Christmas. It's the Hawaiian Blue one. :)

Latest posts

Back