Do you remember your first tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the 6th grade when I had the Version 1.... and I kept killing it. O_O; Since I've gotten my Tamas as an older fan, Version 4 and after, I've actually never killed a Tama again....

V1. <3 This one, to be specific: https://www.freewebs.com/tamagotchi232/PINK_HEARTS_GALLARY.jpg I didn't really play with it that much (especially since Pokemon was starting to take over my life at that point as it still is xD,) but once I found out my friend had one, I brought it with me everywhere. Once it got married, I kept it on pause most of the time (by this point v2 and v3 were probably already out,) because I was too attached to it to let it leave. xD; It was just left like that until it ran out of batteries.

I remember people going crazy for them in the stores here, and wanting one really bad but I don't think I ever got one new. At some point, through some means, later I got a used P1 or 2 can't remember but I remember it was see through clear. I also remember breaking it to get the batteries out for a different one whose colors I don't remember because the screws on the clear one were so warn I couldn't get the back off. Then years later in my first year of high school a friend had a V1, and I thought it was super awesome so I convinced my dad to buy a purple one for me. I still remember the sticker pack it came with and how angry that stupid hurtles game made me. I don't have any of these anymore, I have a slight obsession with taking things apart... Which commonly turns in to an obsession with breaking things by accident.

Haha I remember my first Tama. It was a V2 that grew up into a star..thing really quickly xD I was over the moon and spoilt it rotten. Then, it fell asleep like 1 hour afterwards. Then on, I was in love with the little critters :D

I was 04, and i was at a summer camp where everyone had them, so I begged my mom

and she got me and my brother the last two in the city.

It was a v2, and I named her Bobo. When she was an adult I decided to reset her... not sure why.

Yup. :D

Well yeah, of course I remember mine, since I only have 1..... lol! I think its a V4.5 or something.... When I got it a loved it sooooo much! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Barely, I always remembered I had one of the original ones but it got lost after moving so many times... But it took for the Connection to come out for my dad to give me a bit of insight as to my old Tama care habits. You see, I was very, very, young so I was not the best at taking care of anything. My dad would tell me that whenever it died I FREAKED OUT. As in crying and freaking about because I killed it. So my dad ended up taking care of them... >w>;

Just so you all know, I haven't killed a Tama since. I guess I was so traumatized by killing so many or something...

my first tama was a v4, it was magenta with blue and pink blochs on it. i loved it so much. then after a long chain of events it disappeared. i really wish i had it again.

I got my first Tama when I was 4 or 5 and now I'm 10. It was a V3 or V4 I think lol. I still have them now and they work just as well as when I bought them!

I remember my first tama very well. I got it for Christmas 2005. It was a pink V2 with blue orange and yellow flowers. I even remember her name. Lisa. Oddly enough I remember her being a Babytchi instead of Petitchi even though it was V2. She became a Marutchi then a Ringotchi then a Ginjirotchi (although my friend kept insisting she was a Kuchipatchi) She got married and had a daughter called Amber and she had a daughter called Halie who had a daughter called Roxie who had a son called Bart! I remember resetting every time I got a boy because I didn't like boys. I had a Nikatchi called Laura then it stopped working. Like it acted like I was holding the A button when I wasn't. I pressed B only and it paused. My mum took it back on the 3rd of February 2006 and that's when V3s came out so I got a green V3 with pink flowers. Her name was Lizzy. My friend (the same one who said Lisa was a Kuchipatchi) and I started bringing them to school then everyone went and bought one. I miss those days. To this day I have a V4, a Music Star and a Tama-Go. I gave my sister the V3 and I had a V5 which fell out of my pocket when I was doing the paper run. I found it a month later and it was RUINED! I'm hoping to trade my V4 for a V5 though. Now if someone sees me with a tama they make fun of me for it. Though I feel like they're my only friends.

My first tamas were a matching set of Osutchi & Mesutchi. I won them in a grab bag on Japanese Culture Day at my college culture fair in 1998. I couldn't read them, but with some help, I figured out how to play with them and after that I was hooked.

I remember mine a little bit it was a V4 with a memetchi, I named him tama. I used to reset him once a week but then I connected it to my friends V3 and it had a baby! we named him tama2

My first Tama was the really old ones.

So I didn't know my tamagotchi (Lol...)

But it kept dying so I stopped playing,

And I stopped and it died :(

But now I got a TAMA-GO and I'm happy with it.

i started with the nano pets but then got a clear pink tama with yellow buttons from my grandma when i was in 4th grade. i now have 3 old tamas, 2 music stars, a green v1, and this weekend getting a tama go!!! :D

Latest posts

Back