Do you shave?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
Title says all! Do you shave? :lol:

I absolutley don't! But I use that one Nair Hair remover creme thing. It really works! :D

=tamasweet :mellow:

I used to shave my legs and armpits regularly. But I kind of stopped doing it habitually because I got EXTREMELY lazy. Right now, I only shave them before I go out swing dancing, but I'm trying to change that and shave more.

Oh yeah, and I've tried Nair before. I'm allergic to it, so I can't try it again.

Title says all! Do you shave? :lol:
I absolutley don't! But I use that one Nair Hair remover creme thing. It really works! :)

=tamasweet :D
i hate nair. i need to get better stuff but until then i have to shave. (bummer)

I shave everything but my head, face and arms.
If hair grows, I shave it off. I HATE body hair.
Same here, except I don't shave my head, face or back & belly.

I only have to keep shaving my arms because when I was younger [in High School] me & my friend decided to do it..and then she let hers grow back and she had gorilla arms! So I kept shaving mine :ph34r: .

I shave my armpits only. Well, atually, they get plucked. That way, when they grow, it won't be alot. ;D

Oh lord I hate that Nair crap. I use disposable razors. I shave both, armpits and legs. ^^

I hardly ever shave my legs or underarms, because I see no point in it. I always wear pants - that hides my leg hair. I always wear t-shirts or long sleeves - that hides my underarm hair. The only time I ever shave anything is when I'm going to wear a tank top or anything that reveals my legs.

I also shave my stomach when I go swimming. I take after my dad, so the hair on my stomach is dark and noticeable.

I used to use Nair, but the scent makes me gag, so I stopped.

Yes, I do shave. I shave my armpits every day, because I tend to sweat excessively. And trust me, with long armpit hairs and forgetting to put deodirant on every once in a while and then going into 90°F weather, it's not pretty. xD

I shave my legs every Sunday. If they get really hairy by the middle of the week, I might shave a little bit on Wednesays too.

FUNFACT TIME! xD The hairs on your legs get longer in cold water.

Yes, I shave. A couple years ago I hated my arm hair and was going to shave it. I talked to my grandmother who I love dearly, and she told me "Long dark arm hairs are lucky". I accually believed her, and now I don't mind it. I think I would look funny without it. Sometimes people say "Woah, you have hairy arms." and I say "Yes I do. :mellow: "

I always forget to shave my armpits, but it isn't that notciable, but I try to remember because in the summer I swim alot. I also shave my legs twice a week, but only a little past the knee. My swimsuit has shorts, so I don't need to shave my theighs, and I never wear short shorts, mostly capris.

Sorry if this post was a little long, lol.

I dont shave my arms yet... until I see that it is very prominent I probably wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back