Do you sleep with a doll?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep with a Pittsburgh Pirates Doggie. My pap got it for me.

Over the years I alternated xD But I finally landed on the Doggie

I don't know why, but I don't sleep with a stuffed animal...

Ohyes. I has lots of stuffies, pigs - Wallace, Bombini (bombus! y'know, tribe a...just look up bumblebees on wikipedia), Shmorren, Pablo, Womplet, and some unnamed pillow pig. And this little duck in a rabbit costume I got for my birthday a few days ago named Tuesday.

Stuffies are love. <33 (And my sister puppeteers them for me. x3)

When I knit my teddy bear, well, IF I knit my teddy bear, it'll sleep with me :3

I used to sleep with my pet rock. I named it lemon. Then, it poked my eye and I got rid of it. And then me and my friend started a club and you have to hate rocks to become a part of it :0 Yes, that was about 1 year ago.

A long, squishy, sausage bunny! I <3 bunnies. I hug it. It's sooo soft anyway.

I sleep with my ugly doll, too!

His name is Ugly. Very original xP he's green and soft and has floppy arms and is very ugly!

There's so many stuffed animals on my bed, and around my room that I guess I kinda sleep with them.

Each night my parents pick out a webkinz or stuffed animal for me to sleep with. All of them are so cute.

My favorite is my first stuffed animal. It's a white bear (is turning slightly tan) and it's holding a red heart. His name is Heart.

Waaaah, the knitting women who teach us how to knit at school are quitting. THATMEANSICANTFINISHMYTEDDYBEAR!!

Ohwell.

I sleep with 2 Stuff Toys

-a witch stuff toy(Phiney)

-and a skull stuff toy(John)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back