do you spend more time with the newer version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

preppyjock

Reaction score
since they can do so many things, i suppose that you will have to spend more time with it? how much more time?

Not a whole lot. New things yes, but it wouldn't take long to just manage your Tama.

Which version are you talking about? For example, the newest American Tamagotchi, the Tama-go, doesn't have a whole lot of features, but the newest Japanese one, the iD L, has a ton of features.

i don't owe any, since not many stores still sell them.

i am just curious. and i am asking comparing the first tamagotchi that you have ever owned to the ones that you currently have, how much more time do you have to play with them?

No. I still have my V1 and still love the early versions. I own a V1, V2, V3, 3x V4, V4.5, V5, V6 and Tama-Go. I like all the versions but my fav is Tama-Go. I still play with all these Tamas and show each equal care and attention.

i am just curious. and i am asking comparing the first tamagotchi that you have ever owned to the ones that you currently have, how much more time do you have to play with them?
same with me.i think not even 1 store sells them.

that makes me think that this will be the end of the tamagotchi from BANDAI.but i was able to have a v6 because i bought them early.my v5 and v4 was either spoilt or lost and tama-go was the only one i have and bought online(because no store sells them).

oh and i really spend more time when i bought a new version but later then i dont.but i still play them often :blink: .

Which version are you talking about? For example, the newest American Tamagotchi, the Tama-go, doesn't have a whole lot of features, but the newest Japanese one, the iD L, has a ton of features.
I agree, the Tama-Go, had a few extra features that were really quite cute, and they made it worthwhile.

The iD L, which I only received on Friday, is STOGGED full of features, but I find that I'm spending no more time than I used to on the TMGO, or my v3/v4. Doing the extra things on the iD L is all of a minute or two longer after you check the stats; planting a tree, going to the donuts park, going to the various stores or restaurants. But I have also left it alone for the better part of an hour, and nothing happened, it didn't go into shock because it didn't go to the park or visit the bakery. Nothing like that. It's not that those features are needed for your Tama iD L life, it's just cute and gives more dimensions to the game. :)

I do spend a bit more time fiddling with it, because it's in colour for one, and because two, it's new and shiny and fabulous. Once I get back into the groove thing of working, and going to school again next year - I won't be fiddling with it as much, and will just be playing it to look after it, and of course, for a friendly, good distraction.

If I had been able to get my hands on a colour Tama YEARS ago (and I mean years, since I've been playing with them as of 97) I'd have spent just about every second on it, because as I said - it's colour, it's shiny and fabulous. ;)

Overall, the winning point is that the iD L has a colour screen which is bright and vibrant, absolutely worthwhile, and even with all those features, it still, for me, feels like I'm taking care of a Tamagotchi character.

Now, do I still LOVE the p1/p2/v1/2/3/4/5/6/Tama-GO- absolutely, I love every Tamagotchi. They're there for a reason, and that is because we love them so. <3

I spend less time with my newer tama than i do with my old tamas. It really just depends on what kind they are v6 v5 Tama-go it all depends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back