Do you still remember?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maneda

Reaction score
I don't know about you people, but ever since I got my first tamagotchi, I have been looking up websites about them. Some of my favorite tamagotchi websites have crumbled into dust over time, and it's somewhat saddening. Of course, many of them were made by preteens at the time and were quite silly, but being in that age group at the time, I quite adored them.

The Tamagotchi Workshop was my all-time favorite website back in the day, and being the immature child I was, I completely idolized the site and practically stalked the owner of it, constantly pestering her with email, etc. There are a few bits and pieces of the site lying around the net, but for the most part, it's gone. It was a huge part of my childhood, and if I could bring it back, I really would. Even though I would probably laugh hysterically at myself. It was truely a very creative site though, with plenty of original ideas and the like...stuff no one else had. I wish I could get in touch with the owner now, though I doubt I'd be remembered, with such a great site she probably got a lot of obnoxious messages from idolizing little kids...Ah well.

Another site I adored was B.A.U.T. And I don't even remember what it stood for. Bureau for the Advancement of Understanding Tamagotchi or something. I don't actually remember much about the site, I just remember that there was this little tamagotchi RPG you could download...and I adored that game. I still have it, but it won't work anymore. It was a cute game about a ginjirotchi who had to save the town from evil aliens.

Anyway, these I remember off the top of my head. Now it's your turn. Do you remember any of these sites from way back in the day? Tell about your own past favorites!

i remember those sites, tamagotchi workshop was one of my favs too and i even went to the point of making my own Project S.O.T and had her sign it. I also loved Marutchi Tamagotchi Heaven and Nyotchi's Virtual Pet and Furby page, those were some of my favs and the one's i really loved going too.

Accualy marutchi's tamagotchi heaven is still up but just not being updated... i wish she would update again though.

Yay! Someone out there still remembers! *dances*

Wasn't there also at one point...a sort of "save the nyrotchi" site or something, supported by most of the major tamagotchi sites? Maybe I dreamed it, but it seems like it existed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back