Do you take a bath with your tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you take a bath with you tamagotchi in some type of bollance sistem. (Tama in the water).

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if U put them in a huge ziplock ans sucked all the air out of it so U could still push the buttons it would B OK.

And Byebye you, The electrisaity(spelling) in the water could kill you(if it is strong enough)
It wouldn't even effect you - the voltage of electricity wouldn't be high enough, and it's not plugged in to a power source. I don't even think things that run on batteries can electrocute you.

I tried to take them but they glued themselves to my desk x.x No really, I take a shower not a bath so it'd be kind of pointless to take them in their. I just pray they don't need me when I'm in the shower, or don't do anything exciting while I'm in the shower. I would be so sad if I miss one of them aging (I already did though, Tama aged without me knowing, luckily about a minute later so did Ella, so atleast I got to see one).

No, I'd take it in the bathroom with me, and put a towel under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back