Do you take your tamas to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you take your tamas to school?

• Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

• Sometimes

• Thinking about it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianora

Reaction score
Please answer truthfully! :D :)

I will tell you how many times i have:

NONE!

Well I am not in school anymore, hehe. But back in 97-98 when the Tama's first came out I would bring mine to school everyday, so would my friends. We would take turns taking care of each others each day. We would make one of us a 'babysitter' each day of the week who got to take care of all of them during school time :)

I'm not saying it's a great idea, school is for learning.. and you don't want to A) Lose it B) Get it taken away... But to each their own ;) I would think it's okay if you are just feeding it, and cleaning up after it and you have the sound off. Then save playing games for during recess or lunch.

one time, I took my V3 in my locker and it died in there over night ;) . I've taken them to school when I was younger, when you don't have to run to diffrent classes all the time ' ~'

that the problem with my school..you have to walk into diffrent classes coz there is diffrent teachers and you know what high schools like..but its easy from i always keep in my blazer pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back