Do you talk to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you talk to your tama?

• Yes. It's fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. That's dumb.

• Sometimes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I sure do! :ichigotchi: It's fun, talking to it or treating it like a real pet is just...FUN! :lol:

Well, that may be true, but it's still fun to talk to em. I don't do it as much as I used to, but I still talk to it. I mean, I don't have conversations with it, but like I say things like

"What are you doing?" or " Why are you doing that?" You know, stuff like that. :D

i voted for no,thats stupid but i dont think its stupid i just dont talk to my tamas :D i just dont want u to think i think ur stupid

[SIZE=22pt] I don't even touch my tamas anymore, let alone [/SIZE]talk to them B)

B) tamagirl777

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk to Tamagotchi's? That's pretty childish. They are just pieces of plastic that have no feelings. B)  

-DarkCore
No offense...that's pretty rude to tamagotchis.... B)

Anyway, I do when I'm sad. I can't send my greif anywhere else.

I'm always saying WHY DID YOU POOP EVERY WHERE?! or WHAT DO YOU WANT?! but they know i am just kidding, and they are not just pieces of plastic... :furawatchi:

As messed up as this sounds.. My tamas and my ex-boyfriend's childhood stuffed animal are the only real friends I've got. So I talk to them often. But I don't have conversations with them. At least not the tamas.

As a Guide, I find polls most annoying. Most of them tend to be about pointless, stupid stuff or are repeats of old stuff... repeats aren't so bad if they have a purpose but some stuff honestly! Anyway, seeing there will always be polls, I would much rather have them in their own little section so the talking stuff can be in one place and fiddly stuff in another. Makes it also much easier for moderation purposes when moving polls. Having to move stuff from the help forums and having some go to What's On Your Mind and the others go to NonTamaTalk is just tedious.

Whoops! I didn't think about it when I voted YES. I do talk to my tamas, and it is fun, but I don't do it ALL the time. Oh! Tamas are NOT just pieces of plastic, and talking to them sometimes is NOT childish!! ^_^ (Geez! :) ) You CAN get attatched to your tama you know! Tamagotchis are supposed to be your pet, therfore, talking to 'em and starting to treat 'em like a real pet IS possible!!!!!!! :unsure: :lol: :angry: :huh: :eek: B) B)

i agree with DarkCore...not as harshly but i don't think i'd be sitting and talking to a piece of plastic...i think if i cought my self doing that i would call a taxi and go to the nearist institution lol.....nah i prolly wouldn't go to those extremes but talking to it is weird...in fact this is a strange post that i shouldn't have botherd replying too since i feel this way lol

umm yeah...*drools* bye

Oh forget it! I thought it would be a fun poll but all I'm getting are people basicly telling me I'm wierd! :D I talk to my tama sometimes by saying things like "time for bed" or "you evolve today" now and again but everybody is mean to me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back