Do you talk to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you talk to your tama?

• Yes. It's fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. That's dumb.

• Sometimes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right. Sorry. I guess the way I put it, I sound like some freak who openly converses /w/ a toy.

Your right. Sorry. I guess the way I put it, I sound like some freak who openly converses /w/ a toy.
I openly converse with a stuffed animal...

<.<

>.>

Although I'm also a tad insane. *stares at the ceiling* We're all a little insane though. Most just don't want to admit it.

I dunno about u guys, but I really have no smallest desire to talk to a piece of plastic with a screen.

It's actually equivalent to talking with yourself. And talking to yourself is, well, CREEPY.

Maybe I've grown out of that phase. But that's how I think about it.

It's like you're sitting in your bedroom, with ur tamagotchi on your bed, talking to it...

Your mom enters the room, and her first thought is: MY DAUGHTER IS CRAZY! SHE'S TALKING TO HERSELF!

If it was, well, your dog or your cat, then it would be different. Imagive yourself talking to your pet spider! lol that's be creepy. If you have a pet spider, of course.

Look you guys. I really don't think that tamaguy#1 is asking if you have continuious conversations with your tamagotchi, but really if you say anything at all to it. I don't think you would silently sit there and just "play" with it. (Or at least I couldn't do it. :D )

I think at least everyone who has a tamagotchi says things to it. Wether it's one word, one scentence, or a whole book! :D

No offense...that's pretty rude to tamagotchis.... :puroperatchi:

Anyway, I do when I'm sad. I can't send my greif anywhere else.
Rude to Tamagotchi's?! You act like they are real creatures, and can actually comprehend what I am saying. Well, they can't. :marumimitchi:

-DarkCore

yes i do

there like a child except childs dont die if you leave them for a day :puroperatchi:

Your right tommy_3. :marumimitchi: A tama IS like a real something and your supposed to treat it as if it were real. :furawatchi: Otherwise it would just be a...a...game. :puroperatchi:

Your right tommy_3. <_< A tama IS like a real something and your supposed to treat it as if it were real. :lol: Otherwise it would just be a...a...game. :furawatchi:
That's exactly what Tamagotchi's were intended to be; games. It is still a game taking care of a virtual pet. <_<

Regardless of what you think Dark Core, I certainly veiw tamas as a kinda' real pet. :( It needs your attention, otherwise it would shut down. The only thing they're missing is life. :lol: They're like a robot. I don't think you would be talking like this to R2-D2, would you? <_< Even if you would, I guess everyone has their own opinions. :furawatchi: tommy-3 seems like he has the same opinion as me. <_<

Sorry for gettin' mad. :ph34r: We all have different opinons. :ph34r:

Sometimes when it keeps on beeping i say " THATS IT YOUR DIEING!"

Sorry if that offended any of you but i dont like puting it on silent and

sometimes when its a baby it just beeps after beep so it really aanoys

me!

I'm always saying WHY DID YOU POOP EVERY WHERE?! or WHAT DO YOU WANT?! but they know i am just kidding, and they are not just pieces of plastic... :furawatchi:
yes of course i talk to them!! and it's also not childish!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of what you think Dark Core, I certainly veiw tamas as a kinda' real pet. :)   It needs your attention, otherwise it would shut down.  The only thing they're missing is life. :)   They're like a robot.  I don't think you would be talking like this to R2-D2, would you? :furawatchi:   Even if you would, I guess everyone has their own opinions. :furawatchi:   tommy-3 seems like he has the same opinion as me. B)
The reason you have the same opinions is because I am probably older than you.

-DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason you have the same opinions is because I am probably older than you. 

-DarkCore
I talk to my cats and Hamster. I never talk to my tamas. I don't even play with 'em anymore.

I just feel happier when I speak to my fat orange cat, since I can get a response from him, then a plastic egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back