Do you think Bandi has gone to far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafreak101

Reaction score
Do you think Bandi has gone to far with tamagotchi's with tamagotchi town and tamagotchi trying to have the tamagotchi be the hottest toy in the world?

what do you think?

p.s i really love tamagotchi's i just want to see what people think.... =)

name:angel

lbs:11

gen:girl

generation:1st

type: tamagotchi v4 =)

I don't think Bandai's trying to make Tamagotchi's the hottest toys in the world, I think they're just trying to keep them intresting so we'll buy them.

But they are a must-have toy, they've been around for 10 years and still going strong.

No, I think they're doing OK right now.

I am slowly coming back to tamagotchis, and my mom is slowly agreeing to buy me one this week... :angry:

Gone too far?? Certainly not. Tamagotchi have been incredibly popular for 10 years, and Bandai has done a good job keeping them prominent in the public eye. Bandai can't force us to love them. We just do. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I don't think so, agreeing with what other people said, they've been around for 10 years, so since everything is going more technical these days, tamagotchi's have to go with that.

No, I don't. They just want to enhance the concept to "playing with tamagotchis".

Do you think Bandi has gone to far with tamagotchi's with tamagotchi town and tamagotchi trying to have the tamagotchi be the hottest toy in the world?

what do you think?
I totally think they went overboard. too much tama.

p.s. has ANYbody ever had a pair of boy tama's that are girl templates?? that happenned to 2 gens!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back