Do you think care matters in V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still matters. Just not as much I pressume. Though, I think you should still take alot of good care to get good tamas. =3

Though now it is easier to get the tamagotchi you want, just as long as you get the right gender. It all just depends on skill levels most of the time. For example: You have a young mimitchi. You want a maidchi so you choose the flower teacher and play dance alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
hillo i'm a new member but i know quite alot about tamas anyway u will definitely get a different tama, universal, kuchi, meme....exc. if ur skill points isn't enough or if u lack of care for one thing skill points matter because u will need intelligence skill point to be the most to have a mametchi or any intelligent tamas so if u have for exm. art skill points highest u will get an art tama like memetchi....get it it also matters if u take good care of ur tama so keep it fit :huh:

YES I THINK IT DOES MATTER BECAUSE IF YOU TAKE BAD CARE YOU GET BAD CHARACTERS AND IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE YOU WILL GET GOOD CARES

I.E

GOOD BAD

MAMETCHI GOZARUTCHI

MEMETCHI ETC

MIMITCHI

FURAWATCHI

Hm...I think both matter equally. If you have really low skill points, then well you will get a Universal Character. And if you take bad care of your Tamagotchi, then it will also become a Universal Character. So I think it matters in both ways.

Ichigotchi_Piggy

I think care does matter because if you dont play games with it it wont lose weight and get skill points it may evolve into a universal character but if you do play games you have a better chance of getting a mametchi, mimitchi, or kutchipatchi :D

Care might matter a little. I don't know. My Young Androtchi evolved into a Mametchi and I didn't take that great care of it. I don't knoiw. It confused me! Glad I got it though :lol:

For children there are children, only one care level.

On teens there are THREE care levels, not two. They are superb characters (all the Young characters and Gurumetchi except Young Andro) Average (the other teens in the main family groups) and universal.

Adults have two levels of care, normal and universal.

This is a tough thing to discuss, because they BOTH matter. But the level of skill points influences your character and job. You can play games to earn skill points or go to work or school. But care still matters. If you play games to get a lot of skill points, that's taking care of your tamagotchi! So even if you wish to obtain a high level of skill points you end up caring for your tamagotchi in the process. So which influences your character more? I personally think that skill points do, because I gave my tamagotchi good care then the next one poorer care with roughly the same amount of skill points and I got the same character! But I do think that care influences your character some, so I give good care. I also do because I love my tamagotchi!♥

~tulip :D

first it maters more on skill points on this verson 4 but it does still matter about looking after it. but if you want to get a good character click here

:eek: :furawatchi: :eek: :blink: :p :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a very good question because Tarakotchi on a V4 i thought was one of the unhealthiest tamagotchis ever!! :p :furawatchi: :eek: :eek: :D

but...on a V4, you need to get a certain character in the Kuchi family, and get more fashion/art skill points... and you will get a Tarakotchi! B) B) :blink: B) :p

I was wondering whether care still matters in V4 in order to get certain characters. For example, if you had a Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi, and it was highest in Intelligence points, you would think it would evolve into Mametchi right? But we all know in V3 and V2 etc., you can only get a Mametchi if you take really good care of it. Would this matter in V4? If you had a Young Androtchi or Young Mametchi and took bad care of it would you get a Universal Adult instead? :huh: Has anyone tried this out?
I think it DOES matter, i mean like think of a REAL child! If you dont feed it, it'll become skinny and instead of blossoming into a beautiful flower :blink: , but if you DO feed it then VOILA! Your beautiful flower! :furawatchi:

Do u think my theory is rite?

if u as me,i don't really care what job or tama adult i get!think of it like this:a tama is a friend,if you love him/her you wont go ug,i got a maskitch or other tama you dislike again he/she sould be a friend!

Okay, this may be confusing, but here it is:

Depending on which skill you have the most of, there are three adults. One is perfect care, one is good care, one is average care. If you do not have any skill points, you will get a universal character. If you have a lot of skill points but take very bad care, you will also get a universal character. The special adults require very high skill points and you must get a certain character before that, all of which are "perfect". If there is a certain tama you want to get, PM me.

I think care matters, and so does teh skill points. With care, you can get healthier characters like Young Memetchi. With skill points, your tama can get a job easier, and you can determine what your tama can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back