Do you think HSM has gone to far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
I mean.. really, everytime I go in the store I see HSM bookbags, binders, folders, shirts, etc.

And come on, i went into the store and found HSM hand santitizer, i mean come on. xD

HSM is High School Musical.

Psh, they went too far when they put out the second movie! I just can't believe so many people like HSM. It is so horrible, that it is undescribable.

What ever sells I suppose. You'd do the same thing if it'd make you millions of dollars. xp

I have to admit that it would be kind of freaky to have you face on backpacks... and that hand gel... 'zomg ii luff mysefl!111' Aw-kward.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's going a little to far. I personally love the movies, but, i think that's too much. I do own one shirt though! It says HSM on it

The second the first movie was released it went to far. I DESPISE HSM! (No offense)

I think it's going a little to far. I personally love the movies, but, i think that's too much. I do own one shirt though! It says HSM on it
I don't think they're going too far at all! A lot of movies have a ton of products. Like Hannah Montana, for example. I see stuff like that everyday, so its nothing new to me. I don't care at all actually. The only time I would think they're going to far is when they have HSM laptops or computers(the colours). And HSM is not going too far with the second movie. Some movies have 3 sequels! Or more! I would love to see HSM 3 when it comes out. I dont think its going to be as good as the other ones because half of the cast aren't there!

Yes, all of the same cast is there. look it up at www.wikipedia.com

Heck, No Way!I love HSM!!!Sharpay's my favourite.I'd love a Hsm shirt!!!ZOMG!!And a Backpack, and stationery!! Zoom!!

Disney has gone too far, Hollywood has gone too far. They want YOUR money, they want to make movies/show's that will grab the attention of kids and it's worked. It's really sad, but Hollywood is in the proccess of re-making about 30 movies and more I don't even know about yet. For a new audience of tweeny's who have never seen the originals. Since they know they can make money and their too stupid to come up with new ideas. HSM has everything known to man in its name, now Hannah Montana has bedspreads, dolls, wigs, hairbrushes, and the best of all? Foot scrub and foaming facial wash! With a picture of Hannah on it, just the same as the rest cept it was cheaper to make.

I don't think they're going too far at all! A lot of movies have a ton of products. Like Hannah Montana, for example. I see stuff like that everyday, so its nothing new to me. I don't care at all actually. The only time I would think they're going to far is when they have HSM laptops or computers(the colours). And HSM is not going too far with the second movie. Some movies have 3 sequels! Or more! I would love to see HSM 3 when it comes out. I dont think its going to be as good as the other ones because half of the cast aren't there!
Most movies don't have hand sanitizer and foot scrub as products.

I mean.. really, everytime I go in the store I see HSM bookbags, binders, folders, shirts, etc.
And come on, i went into the store and found HSM hand santitizer, i mean come on. xD

HSM is High School Musical.
Yeah. x_x

Well, at least it isn't as bad as Hello Kitty. xD

I've never seen something as annoying as HSM and Hannah Montanna. I mean, Hand Sanitizer and Footscrub? I found one of those cards that play the Hannah theme song, I wanted to die. What next? Hannah Montanna and HSM underwear?

And Miley, you can't really compare Hannah Montanna to HSM, because they're doing the same stuff and are the same company.

I think it's all just a trend, one that'll overkill then dissapear with little to no trace.

If I have to see 1 more thing which has something to do with HSM, I will blow up. (Honestly xD)

What next? Hannah Montanna and HSM underwear?
Believe it or not I've actually seen HSM pants/underwear/knickers or whatever you want to call them.

Anyway, yeah they have gone waaaaay too far, I used to like the first movie but then they just started to RUB IT IN YOUR FACE since HSM2 so I started hating everything to do with it.

I hate hsm!!!.anyway its overblown and its just a cheesy musical.It will be over in a few year just as all movies are now.

BTW hsm and hannah montanna are near enough the same thing but hannah montanna's smile scares me o_0

They have HSM underpants, napkins, I heard they had toilet paper. They also have party stuff and cups and pillows and bedspreads. Internet resources say, they also have stationary and school supplies. Footwear, sleepwear, costumes, wigs accessories. They also have bedroom Furniture, like headboards and chairs. Toothbrushes, Alarm clock, Pillow with ipod speaker, diary, clothes and sunglasses.

Oh and you can always have the best of both worlds!

https://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/st...ategoryId=21092 (aw that girl is way too cute for that wig)

https://clublibbylu.saksgifts.com/products/...D=1202494076528 (lol, ew that looks nothing like her hair)

(they also have a Lola wig if you pay for a make-over package, to look just like Hannah!)

It's called Identifying a Niche Market and selling to it B)

If people will buy the goods, then manufacturers will produce the goods.

There are lots of people on TamaTalk who have had enough, but clearly in the big wide world of HSM there are still plenty of fans who want to collect items and they are buying.

It will blow over as others have pointed out... goodness, I remember things like the Lion King having truck loads of merchandising when it first came out (I was bought a little Lion King baby suit for my new born) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back