Do you think I should dye my hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
okay so I have dyed my hair before and it was really fun and great. I wasn't allowed to dye my hair completely black like I wanted so I did the bottom half black and the top dark red, and everyone said it was great. So my parents said it was okay to do it all black, but the thing is once you dye your hair black you can't do anything else with it unless you bleach it. Bleaching your hair is really harmful so I don't want to ever do it. But i have really wanted to do it for years and I know it would look good on me and I think black hair is really cool.

Just remember, if you have light hair, your roots will grow and somtimes people think you're balding, when your not. So you'll have to retouch every now and then and some think it's a hassle.

But if you want to, then go ahead. I want to dye my hair blonde at the bottom cause my hair is pretty dark.

bamcr

Well if you really want to. Just like bamcr said, it can be a hassle. Choose wisely ;)

-Puma

I use washout dye.

I have brown (Natural hair) hair. Then I have blue, red, orange, pink, green, purple and black streaks through it. I used washout dye and it looks just as awesome as normal dye, you just have to keep dyeing it...

Try using washout dye just to see how it looks. My cousin had to shave her hair because she's dyed it so much in the last year, now she has nothing to dye.

Be careful if you decide to dye it straight off because you might not like it ^^

Even if you dye it permanently it will still eventually go away...-hair is turning nasty sort of blue/brown colour-

As for the question, yes, I think you should.

If you dye your hair your roots will grow in from your natural color so you'll have to keep re-dying it, which is really expensive and messy. But if you really want to do it, do it! :)

Go for it Gurl! I've dyed my whole hair black. Tip, Dont dye your hair blonde after that. xDD

I just used Feria's Starry Night or whatever it is called...it is their Bright Black shade and I have never been happier with my hair color. :furawatchi: My hair is naturally dark brown, but it had a greenish tint from when I dyed it blue a while back. Feria is permanent hair color, but if you want dark black shiny hair that has a blueish gleam in bright light...try this one!

Like one member already said, you should use washout dye. This way you can see how your hair would look completely black, and if you don't like it, you can wash it out. And if you do like it, you can keep it and when it comes out you can get some real hair dye! ;)

It's really hard for us members to answer you.

Like, we don't know what you look like, or what haircolors would suit you. I mean, blonde could look totally ugly on you but beautiful on somebody else.

If you wanna dye your hair, go ahead. It's a really fun and rewarding experience.

Just make sure you know what your doing, and don't cry if it turns out not as you planned.

But I'm sure it'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back