Do you think its stupid that boys like s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think its stupid that boys like s based on the outside and not the inside?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• NO FEMALE BODY FEATURES ROCK!!!!!! STARING AT PARTS IS FUN!!&#3

• ice cream!

• Yeah boys keep starin at me....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakimmy421ichangedacounts

Reaction score
:( post and vote!

my teacher says when you choose who you are gonna mary think about the inside not their loo

ks on the outside!!!!!

post about how you feel about this

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have a friend and I like her for her attitude (inside).

That's one reason why I find this topic offensive, because some think that boys are such freaks, and all they care about looks, that's not true, not all boys are like.

Depends on the boy...

Sure a lot of boys are like that. But not all of them.

Like my boyfriend..He loves me for being me.

And it makes me so happy to know that. So i don't have to be

someone I'm not! =D

It depends on the person.

I like my boyfriend because I think he's really good looking & he's nice on the inside too, and he thinks the same. I wouldn't want to marry someone who I didn't find attractive. When your really young [like 12-13] it's based on looks, I think.

Although most girls think boys are only after looks, take a look at alot of girls who love to 'stare at hot guys' that's just the same.

I am friends with booys. They are sometimes chaseing the looks, but mostly teh personality. So I wouldn't say that about boys...

Have a great day...<33

:) post and vote!my teacher says when you choose who you are gonna mary think about the inside not their loo

ks on the outside!!!!!

post about how you feel about this
First of all, this topic is offensive,just like Locky said.....

2nd of all, most guys don't do that, Most guys will get to no a girl before asking them out, thats showing that they like the girl's personality too. Most guys,if they like the girls looks, will get to now them first,then, if they like the girls personality they may ask them out.

And,you're acting like guys are the bad guys,girls do the exact same thing.......

[SIZE=10pt]Well not all boys are like that >.<'[/SIZE]

Some boys like girls for their personality. I know my friend does... XD

Aw, come on.

Seriously, not all boys are like that.

This topic is probably rather offending to boys. Think before you post.

All boys aren't like that - speaking of my boyfriend.

I judge people on the inside, not the outside. Even if someone was the ugliest person in the world, yet the nicest in the world, I would like him.

What a bad generalization. Anyway, boys aren't going to want to go out with someone who doesn't care about their own body, which is half the reason people are ugly.

I agree that this is a topic that is offending because it depends on who the person is.

BTW who is the one the voted for the 3rd amswer?0.0

[SIZE=10pt]The thing about it is that why do some of guys (not gender) add the craziest and off topic options? <.<[/SIZE]

Well, not all boys do that. And a lot of girls do the exact same thing. Why do you think so many girls get into abusive relationships? I can tell you it isn't because their 'nice' boy suddenly turned bad. I, personally, would marry someone who was kind and had a good personality, but I wouldn't want to marry someone who was ugly either. Would you want to have to look at someone ugly for the rest of your life? (I know that makes me sound like a bad person, but it's true. I would like to find my husband physically attractive as well as kind.)

[SIZE=21pt]ITS FUNNY HOW YOU THINK GUYS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DO THIS.[/SIZE]

GIRLS DO IT TOO.

: | FEMINAZIS.

I picked no. It's not stupid how boys (and girls) just care about what someone looks like. Some people actually care what the person they go out with looks like. Other people don't care what the person looks like. It's either they like the person's personality or they're just desperate for a boyfriend or girlfriend. I would definately care about what the person I went out with looked like, not just their personality. I'm a girl too so this topic should NOT be just about boys. Girls do this too. But I also go for both looks and personality. I don't want a bf who is ugly, or who is cute and rude. I want a bf who is cute, but friendly too. :D

Well, yes, sometimes. But, still remember that it's not only boys that do it. Some girls do the exact same thing, you know. :D Some boys may find it offencive that you put all the 'blame' on them, when everyone's done it or thought about it.

What sparked this question up?? Yes, a lot of people (not just boys) 'date' based just off of looks. Me? I'd be satisfied with getting to know a guy and developing a friendship, even. But I try not to think about how they look, but how they act and feel and, well, just think about their personality. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back