Do you think Tamatalk Angelgotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Tamatalk Angelgotchis should have good karma?

• Yes, its unfair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah

• No, there not guides

• No way!

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBScool

Reaction score
What do you think? I think Tamatalk Angelgotchis should have good karma because they are donating to Tamatalk :D

Well... not necessarily!

Just because they send money to the site DOESN'T mean that they can't SPAM, swear or abuse people. I've never seen an Angelgotchi who has done any of the above things, but it would be entirely possible!

Hope that answers your questions

StarTama :D

Hmm.....that's a tough one.

They arn't exactly guides, but that doesn't mean they can't have karma. Karma is for every one, not just guides. I think this is a hard question to answer, but they should have some credit.

I think you might need to re-read Admin's original topic about Karma:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=67162

Admin: July 24 2006:...Karma allows us to reward those who are helpful on the forums and the site in general..
Donations to TamaTalk are generous and kind - but they are totally voluntary.... it wouldn't be appropriate to award Karma points just because someone can afford to donate money to the site (or get their parent to donate money to the site).

That would be like being able to "buy" karma points...

TT Angelgotchis and TT LifeTime Angelgotchis get a special badge that appears in all their posts to acknowledge and thank them for their support.

Karma points are for everyone to earn (or lose) :D

In order to avoid lots of topics about Karma in the various forums, I hope you will understand why I am closing this thread. :D

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*CLOSED*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back