Do you think there will be a Tama PSP game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know about a psp tama because the psp is made somwhere? and tamagotchi is made in japan so you'll always see tamagotchi for nintendo.they are making one for the ds too.CAN"T WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you never know if it will soo maybe they are thinkin bout it so it could come out on psp:D

I HOPE IT DOES:D

I think it might be really boring. Heh heh. I mean, PSP or DS's or whatever cost ALOT more than a Tamagotchi, and you would get pi**ed if it was stolen, right? Whereas you could just go out and get another tamagotchi, and they could also be with alot more places than a PSP could.

I think it might be really boring. Heh heh. I mean, PSP or DS's or whatever cost ALOT more than a Tamagotchi, and you would get pi**ed if it was stolen, right? Whereas you could just go out and get another tamagotchi, and they could also be with alot more places than a PSP could.
By that logic, none of us should have nice things, because they might get stolen.

Anyhoo, I'm excited for the DS game for sure. I don't know what kind of relationship Bandai has with Sony. I mean, the Digimon games are available on their various consoles, so it isn't a stretch that Tamagotchi, another of their properties would be as well. In the past, however, the only Tamagotchi video games that I'm aware of have been available on Nintendo systems (N64, Japan exclusive, and Game Boy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back