Do you think this is a good idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
Okay.

There's a girl who goes to a ballet school. But one term, her Mum says that she can't afford the fees. The girl has to come home and go to a normal school while her Mum finds a new job that's better payed. But she ends up being teased. She wishes she was back at the school. In the end, she goes back. :D happy ending!

What do you think? Should I write it?

To be honest, it sounds a bit ... flat ...

What is different about this story that will make it stand out from other stories? Is it just: she goes, she can't go and eventually she goes back? Make it a bit more exciting. Have something HUGE happen, not just that she can't afford it.

Hope I helped. If not, sorry.

-Shatagama-

To Shatagama: Sorry, I forgot. She get bullied, blah blah blah, and she does not make a friend, blah blah blah, but then she gets lost on a school trip? I think ;)

Maybe what Shatagama meant was that instead of not just being able to afford it, they are kicked out of their house or something? I don't know :p

But otherwise, it could be good :D

Best Wishes,

barky

^ thanks, I'll use that! And if it's ever published, I'll mention you! XD

Lol thank you - I can see it now:

With special thanks to barky, from a Tamagotchi site I go on!

Hehe! :mimitchi:

Post the first chapter or something soon - I want to read it :D

Best Wishes,

barky

Okay...This is part of the first chapter...... I don't think it's that good, though

End of chapter 1

The glare of the lights was almost blinding, the noise almost deafening. But it gave me more energy, and made me carry on. Time for the reverence. Side, back, arms. En pointe. I could burst with happiness. Then, a loud bell awoke me, and shattered my dream.

Well, She's dreaming that she's the lead dancer in a ballet, and the bell is the morning bell for waking up.

Latest posts

Back