do you think....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think this site is getting bad -becuz of the fighting and cusing

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• this site is goieng to hell

• its not respectful cuz of the cusing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no,

becoz the fight/argument i think has been cleaered up

so it shud get more friendly :blink:

I'd really like it if everyone pitched in their vote here... I want to know what you think!

I think it is important to all of us to have a warm, helpful and friendly place to visit and get to know each other. Did the whole mess change your opinion (good or bad) of TamaTalk?

Last edited:
Not of tamatalk the site itself but more so of certain people. :/

I think I missed the fighting cuz this is the first I've heard of it. At the moment I think Tamatalk's a lovely place. Better than this one site I went to (not Tama related) where people were swearing and cursing all over the place.

Sorry to bring back a fairly old topic but that is what I think, and like Admin said, it would be nice for everybody to pitch their vote!

Hang on, I'm confused, some one posted in this today but their posts not here! Weird, and its older than I thought. Ignore me guys. Is "having a brunette moment" feasable enough???

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think it went through a VERY BAD patch a few weeks ago :huh: , but from what i've seen more recently, all of the fighting/swearing/"hacking" incidents seem to have settled down. to me in the last week or so Tamatalk seems to be getting back to the nice, friendly, happy place that it is meant to be.

thank you to Admin and all the tamaguides cos u've really had to work hard over the past few weeks to get rid of all the nastiness. i for one think u've done a fantastic job :huh:

I think i've missed all the fighting too because im new i don't really hope it goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back