Do You Use Your Back Pockets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistAudio

Reaction score
Do you? I don't. Seems easier for people to pickpocket you.

Only for papers and stuff, but yeah. I would be able to tell if people pickpocketed me, anyway. It's not like I leave stuff sticking out. I have 1 pair of pants that has buttoned back pockets anyway...

i use it for lots of stuuf,but nothing like cell phones or other bigger stuff

Only when my other pockets are full. Otherwise, no.

Oh, and sometimes I put some small book in there or maybe my cell phone (when I need it). Depends on the mood. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I usually put my cell phone back there. But I stopped when my friend said-I have a pink Motorola razr v3- her aunt had one too and she put it in her back pocket and it broke.

I had no idea you could get pick-pocketed easier. o_O

Thanks for letting me know that. :rolleyes:

*AG11*

Ah, I remember when I used to have pants with no pockets at all :rolleyes: I don't use my back pockets, they're too small to fit anything, really.

Back pockets annoy me. I'll sit down and if they are buttoned back pockets then it HURTS! :rolleyes: I don't like putting stuff in there because they get squooshed if you sit down on them. I saw a guy that had his cell phone in his back pocket, and he sat down and I heard a crunch xD My dad uses his back pockets all the time for his wallet. And then he sits down and doesn't seem to care. It looks too uncomfortable!

well i do use my back pockets only for putting my hands inside

i put my hands in them when i am walking and sometimes small change but that is really it. My dad walks around at home with his wallet in his back pocket but when we go out he always puts it in his front pocket because pick pocketers take them.

No, not eversince I put my wallet in there and it fell out. I found it though ^_^

-Kuchipatchi-

Yeah ussually, stuff falls out my front pockets alot and know people aren't going to try to steal stuff from my back pocket, or else that means they would be touching my butt, eww..

My wallet goes there too since it's on a chain, just so I don't lose it. ^_^

i put my cell phone in my back pocket at the mall i was sooo dumb i lost it there. but this woman found it and gave it back 2 me

[SIZE=14pt]I use it quiet often actually. [/SIZE] :)

I put pictures of my friends, a picture of my family, and I put papers in my pocket, like I dunno, progress reports, money, my hands, or I just put a bunch of junk it in! :)

-NINJA ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back