Do you wanna go back to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my school.

You have to go to school to learn and your parents pay for it through taxes.

I'd much rather be home-schooled or take night classes..

But oh well..

I like school. You know, I'm not in love with it but its fun. ;3

But now I really have to cram. I have one and a half months to get my portfolio and schoolyear done! O.O

I hate my school. 

You have to go to school to learn and your parents pay for it through taxes.

I'd much rather be home-schooled or take night classes..

But oh well..
[SIZE=13pt] xD Lol. I was "Home Schooled" for more then [/SIZE]

half of my schooling career. O.O"

It's alright...But actually I think I prefer real school.

Well, I like school. I just hate it when we do useless things.

Like for example; I hate it when we do useless worksheets that won't help us excel or anything, and were not getting marked on it either. I find that utterly annoying.

I also hate group projects! >:0~ THOSE ARE ANNOYING.

I don't like having to trust someone else to do the work. x_x"

Because I'm either teamed up with someone who does nothing, or someone who does everything. >:0

But other then that. Schools pretty good. :]~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm homeschooled. Home-curriculum designed, everything. x.o I got taken out about second grade mid-year because while they were doing 1+1+1 on a calculator I was trying to do algebra, at least as much as I had picked up from random tibbits of conversation in it. I started dividing in mid-kindergarten. So, now I'm a few grades up from the average kid my age. :D The only problem is I slack. x.o

But I think my Gran would've taken me out eventually, anyways, wot with all these ridiculous security measures. -.- Can't bring a plastic knife to school, no no. A kindergardener actually got ARRESTED in Flordia because she threw a temper tantrum over not getting to eat her jellybeans. Like, dude, she's five. She's going to throw a temper tantrum.

Like, go back to school tomorrow? Yeah, I won't mind that. It's Monday, so we get out 45 minutes early. We have STAR testing starting on Tuesday, so we really won't get any homework all week. And we will also have 30 minute classes starting on Tuesday (to make room for the two hours of testing all day), so school next week will be good. Then we only have like, 5 more weeks and school is over.

We don't have holidays right now. We just came out of them 2 weeks ago actually.

I didn't actually get Spring Holiday. o.0 I get some around Christmas, most of the summer except some science stuff and math this year, and a day or two every other week or so, which I only get semi-off because I do webcoding with a friend for school. :]

I actually enjoy school. :]

Everything has gone up so far, and I feel like I've achieved more.

My friends are teh bomb, one of the main reasons why I go. <3

I love school. Except for that whole "learning" concept. Hate that. But I mean,in the summer if I have nothing to do,I'll wanna go back.

Schools OK. I just like it so I can see all my friends. But a lot of times we do really pointless things...

I'm in college, so I'm technically in school 24/7 until the summer.

Anyways, I like my school. I have a lot of in-campus friends, but then I miss home. Only one of my friends goes to the same college, but we hardly see each other.

Anyways....so..yeah. Lol.

I hate school! The only thing I like about school is field trips and the last day!

I voted other,....

Cause i LOVE my friends to DEATH!

But the learning, not the much : D

lol

-HM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back