Do you wanna know why I'm HAPPY!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts

Reaction score
I'm happy because I'm happy with the happiness of happy happys in the global border of the east inter-quarter of Andromeda traveling 3.8745 of the speed of light, heading toward the north quadron of happyville, wich in turn reflects the drones of the Alpha group that retelect the atoms into the North-Eastern course of happiness wich sends radioactive waves through a wormhole that switches to the right section of the equator of saturn wich effects the 5th stage of the big bang that then starts heading backwards in a 4 dimensional universe of supernovas wich then turn into black holes and then suck in nuetrons of light wich gives them a 93.7835% chance of returning to Andromeda and if so will launch 10x the speed of light into the Bermuda Triangle wich then appear at my location at the computer wich then travels 2cm into my cerebrum wich activate my mood sensors known as derelsas wich make me happy for being happy for happiness of the word happy that makes me happy.

I could of given a more advanced and detailed version so it's more clear, but I'm too lazy. Don't ask me why I'm lazy either.

Want your head to hurt worse? Read my Signature :blink:

I'm happy because I'm happy with the happiness of happy happys in the global border of the east inter-quarter of Andromeda traveling 3.8745 of the speed of light, heading toward the north quadron of happyville, wich in turn reflects the drones of the Alpha group that retelect the atoms into the North-Eastern course of happiness wich sends radioactive waves through a wormhole that switches to the right section of the equator of saturn wich effects the 5th stage of the big bang that then starts heading backwards in a 4 dimensional universe of supernovas wich then turn into black holes and then suck in nuetrons of light wich gives them a 93.7835% chance of returning to Andromeda and if so will launch 10x the speed of light into the Bermuda Triangle wich then appear at my location at the computer wich then travels 2cm into my cerebrum wich activate my mood sensors known as derelsas wich make me happy for being happy for happiness of the word happy that makes me happy.
I could of given a more advanced and detailed version so it's more clear, but I'm too lazy. Don't ask me why I'm lazy either.

Want your head to hurt worse? Read my Signature :)
:angry: :angry: Wow confusing. :huh: :huh: I think I have more of a head ache now. :angry: :rolleyes:

I didn't understand that story.

nice!!! i have read so many confuffling things in my life i kinda understood that i want the more confuffling one to read

my SLURPEE gives me *brain freeze*

this THOUGHT gives me *super duper brain ache* ....ow

BUMPED TOPIC!!!

P.S. I actually understood alot of that... xD And you're wrong. If these so called 'happys' were sucked into a black hole, and there isn't such a thing as a nuetron of light, then they wouldn't be fired 10x the speed of light towards andromeda. They would simply become pressurized in the spherical black holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please take note of the dates of topics, especially if you go wandering deep down in the forums, to avoid topic bumping.

*Closed*

~shawdy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back