Do you want there to be a tama game for the Wii?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want there to be a tama game for the Wii?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Whats a Wii?

• I dont have a Wii.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawberry_dude

Reaction score
So. You've done my poll and if you answerd Whats a Wii? I will tell you what it is. It is a super cool extra deluxe-o video game console!!! Example: Your playing a sword game like Zelda or something instead of pressing A or B to swing your sword you swing the remot-like controler. Pretty cool eh? I have one and I have been losing a lot of wait so if your trying to stay healthy and you wanna play video games I highly recomend it.

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

There is gonna be a Tamagotchi game for Wii called 'Tamagotchi's sparkling president'.

edit: It came out in Japan December 2, 2006. (the same day Wii came out for Japan.) and now they're gonna make it for US! :( (In second quarter of this year. :lol: )

another edit :eek: : now it is also known as 'Tamagotchi: Party On!'

here's what you do:

Set up as a board game, your goal is to get a large support rating and eventually become the president of Planet Tamagotchi. Earn your popularity by going up against three friends or solo in over 15 mini-games including shaking hands, finding lost children, and testing your public speaking skills. In order to succeed at each of these mini games, you'll have to swing, shake, point, turn and twist your Wii controllers.
Images, articles and gameplay videos here!

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be cool. :eek: But I don't have Wii....

And by the way, I think they alreadly made a Tama one, it's not out yet. :( But it did come out in Japan I think. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back